JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
So Im trying to decide what gun to buy next. I have a AR in a 7.62 caliber, a AK, couple gsg-5's, couple 10/22's, and a couple of 45's. I dont have a shotgun so I was kinda thinking about the saiga 12. Or maybe a sig 45. Ive always loved the sigs. Im lookin for something with some knock down power which has me thinking about the saiga 12. Any ideas?

So Im trying to decide what gun to buy next. I have a AR in a 7.62 caliber, a AK, couple gsg-5's, couple 10/22's, and a couple of 45's. I dont have a shotgun so I was kinda thinking about the saiga 12. Or maybe a sig 45. Ive always loved the sigs. Im lookin for something with some knock down power which has me thinking about the saiga 12. Any ideas?

Knock down power... hmmm, I think you need a good varmint rifle, like the Barrett 50bmg ;);)

Nah, I think the Saiga 12 is a good idea (cheaper than the Barrett too)... I've been tempted a few times to pick one up. But I already have two shotguns... three or four might be a bit crazy!

Ok, so it looks like the saiga 12 is the next purchase after listening to you guys. Seems alot of people like them and a converted saiga 12 would be pretty badass. Ive seen them go for around $575.00-$650.00. I hear the shells distort by the pressure if left in the mag for too long. Is this true? If so, I would have to pick up the 20 round drum also.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top