JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I think my next will be a CZ P-07 Tactical, suppressor ready. I'm actually pretty content with my revolvers and still would like a pre-lock 6 1/2" 629 Classic, not ported more than anything else. But I need it to show up in the hands of someone who is willing to do the transfer in corvallis. And there's no rush. I have two other .44s.

I don't have a 9mm or any semi autos except a Colt Woodsman .22 I inherited from my mother. Though ive had them in the past. And I have three people who have asked me to teach them to shoot. I'll want to introduce them using a revolver and semi-auto. Buddy my 686 snubby revolver loaded with .38sp wad cutters will provide a gentle intro to revolvers. So I "need" a 9mm too. And I could always carry the light weight high cap 9mm as backup for Buddy. Ah. What the h. The fact of different folks trying to keep me from owning a gun with a high cap magazine makes me really want one. I didn't care about it much until people started threatening to deprive me of the option.

Kel Tec KSG 12
Henry Frontier 22lr threaded barrel
Mark 4 22/45
PSA JAKL 556

On my list for the next month with the threat of 114.

May have to snag a HellCat Pro as well or if 114 does happen, a couple big revolvers...

Thought I got lucky and found a 1895 online at bimart(they have been out of stock for a long time) I purchased it on there website and got a conformation. 2 days later I get deployed for 25 days out of state(I'm a first responder) now bimart is telling me if I don't pick it up within 5 days of being notified of its arrival they will put it on the shelf and sell it. I even went in and talked to the store manager. Nothing they can do he said.....I'm not happy!

Thought I got lucky and found a 1895 online at bimart(they have been out of stock for a long time) I purchased it on there website and got a conformation. 2 days later I get deployed for 25 days out of state(I'm a first responder) now bimart is telling me if I don't pick it up within 5 days of being notified of its arrival they will put it on the shelf and sell it. I even went in and talked to the store manager. Nothing they can do he said.....I'm not happy!
Even with being a first responder who been deployed out of state? I'd get in touch with Bi-Mart headquarters…. I'm sure there's something they can do…

Perhaps you could buy it as a gift for someone else and then later, if the person is nice, sell it back to you for the price of a transfer fee ..

Even with being a first responder who been deployed out of state? I'd get in touch with Bi-Mart headquarters…. I'm sure there's something they can do…
I'm gonna try as soon as I get the email saying it's in. I already paid for it so what's it hurt just to hold it tell I get back? Fingers crossed it takes 3 weeks to get there

I kept my promise. Purchased another AK 47. Hidden benefit of another 7.62x39 gun...keeps me reloading to support the habit.

What store? Reply via PM. I may have an inside connection for you if it's the right store.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top