JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, I was kind of done buying for a while, then a WWSD rifle and a Bren 2 Carbine cought my eye and followed me home.

I may have a problem.

Not sure....
There is a gun show this coming weekend.
A Remington 512 in really nice shape has been around for awhile....that might come home with me.
Some sort of 20 gauge shotgun would be of interest as well.
Andy

Well I still have a SA-35 on order so that might be my next or not, it's only been a year.......So maybe a left hand blue steel/walnut rifle in a caliber around .25 more or less. Or something bigger than 30 cal but smaller than 45 cal in wood and steel of course.

Think I'm going to get a KSG 12.

I am really wanting a 5.7x28 but given the cost of ammo, 114 potentially coming around, and already having 5.56, plus not really wanted to add yet another caliber (just added 10mm), thinking about a jakl for a little pistol instead of a Kel Tec P50.

Well I still have a SA-35 on order so that might be my next or not, it's only been a year.......So maybe a left hand blue steel/walnut rifle in a caliber around .25 more or less. Or something bigger than 30 cal but smaller than 45 cal in wood and steel of course.
Might want to get that moving before ip114 passes next week.

Glock-Magazine-Pile-On-Table.jpg

@solv3nt 's kitchen table

Since I spent the past few years letting go of about 60 guns, it doesn't make much sense for me to buy another one. But I've slipped once already. There are a couple that interest me. Both lever rifles, both .223 Rem.

One is the Browning BLR, the lightweight version with the semi pistol grip and sights. Unfortunately, they have a 1-12 twist bbl. The BLR in .223 is near non-obtainium right now but there are scads of .308's for sale.

The other is the Henry Long Ranger, which in .223 has a 1-9 twist bbl. These are made with or without sights, both are difficult to get at present. But the Henry costs as much as the Browning. I've owned Brownings and one Henry before, I am aware of the obvious difference in quality. The one Henry that I bought had to go back to the factory for a little fine tuning but after that, it ran fine. But it was never gonna be a Browning.

deadeye, if you need a ride to the gun stores I'll haul you around. Just don't tell your wife!
Well the kid talked me into going (well he asked) to the beenie baby/ jerky gun show Saturday. I found a Sidekick halfway thru and it took a while for the state to say I could take it home (even with a permit), not sure what was going on with them but that was the longest I've had to wait in a long time.

Gun shop just called me and my new 50 Beowulf AR is in. I'll stop bye after work, hope it's an instant approval, I've never had anything but instant's but this is different times.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top