JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I had much the same idea with the Enfield, @orygun - i'd never had it apart, and, whilst externally, not bad, it definitely needed a going through, found tons of crap inside, just, got majorly distracted un June, and it's been there ever since :oops:

Meanwhile, this M1 is going to need a *really* good clean, but i can't start it for a while, lots of time constraints right not, including the fact the Enfield is in the way :rolleyes:

IMG_20210110_173450.jpg
IMG_20210110_173505.jpg
IMG_20210110_173524.jpg

Cleaned my Buckmark and one of the 10/22 rifles. I guess it's a 10/22, hasn't got any Ruger parts in it except the mags, but it looks and works like a 10/22 ;) I'll try to swab out and oil my RPR and maybe the 50 later this week.

Also cleaned the Glock 32 wiped it down, put fresh batteries in the light, etc.

I set myself up today. Bad. Daughter wanted to bring boyfriend. 2 blackpowder guns, multiple pistols, shottie, and a couple plinker 22's. Hands are black, back is aching, and I didn't need the can of soda spilling into my small parts drawer.
E-NUF.
Night

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class