JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a commercial one that gets real hot stainless tub works great with Simple Green or Mr Clean . I have used Fabuloso but once hot the smell is overwhelming you can taste it in the air .
That is one thing to be aware of... no matter what you choose. They all have max decomp temps you want to stay under.

Fabuloso is meant to only be used at room temperatures... no heating. Simple green has a max temp of 110.

You can use some simple green, but i don't like the water part, means i should be aware of needing to clear water from parts afterwards.

I find it easier to use my gun cleaning solution which is MPro7, which is rated for use in an ultrasonic cleaner too :)

I've got a Hornady 2L unit and use it for the bolt carrier parts on my match rifle. As someone noted earlier, use a specific cleaning solution with it and it works great. It's made cleaning a lot easier for me, especially those hard to clean spots.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top