JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Bought an old Model 29 with and 8 3/8" barrels as well as non fluted cylinder that wouldn't advance the cylinder. Well, I have a good friend who's always willing to help as he's much smarter than me. We completely, and I mean completely, disassembled it as he suspected it hadn't been cleaned in decades and was gummed up. Well, low and behold, after running all the individual parts through his ultrasonic cleaner, oiling, and reassembling it the thing works like new. Got a good deal on it when buying so I'm happy. On top of that, my 11 year old son got to learn how to drive a manual transmission on his 1953 CJ that he restored! Was a great day with great friends, something I've needed as work has been overly stressful lately. Stressful as in both pumps that control wastewater lagoon levels dying within two days of each other with rebuilds taking weeks. Good thing it's not November when we get lots of rain (no sarcasm here). Even cleaned my son's Llama MicroMax 380 (mini 1911) that he loves and got to shoot it. Here's a couple pics.
2E653256-44C8-4889-8A28-0AB278CB19FB.jpeg
6F43C260-B4BB-4778-B6CE-7A38B64C168C.jpeg
D6C1E935-B459-4C01-9C3F-DEF5D939719F.jpeg

Sounds like a good day! To bad its Monday and we all have to go to work....
Well not all of us..... I take that back, I do have to write an after testing report to Lehigh Bullets on some of their Extreme Defender bullets. Cliff notes version, I like them and will be adding them to my line up.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews