JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
What is the gun right now that you want to add to your lineup next?

For me, I've been bouncing around the idea of a .22 Mag bolt gun for a while. After selling off 3 of my most expensive guns to fund my boat build I've been contemplating how to rebuild my collection. I have an AR build in the early stages that I am planning on making an AR pistol out of, I've got a Sig Pro 2022 9mm FDE / Black that I'll be paying off and picking up on my next paycheck - but after that the gun that I'm going to add to the collection is most likely going to be the Ruger American .22 mag. I've been eying up that gun for a long time, and Nutnfancy did a video on it a week or so ago that hit the final nail on that decision. I went in to Sportsman's last week to pay more on the Sig, and finger the Ruger again and I'm pretty set on it - getting the 18 inch barrel version. Will probably mount the VX-1 I already have on it, since it's a pretty light weight scope and would do nicely on that gun.

I've got a box of .22 mag in my safe - I've never owned a .22 mag and not sure how I wound up with that ammo at this point, but I've got a whole box of the stuff that needs a gun to love it.

:D You are going to need a 22 mag handgun to match that.

I want a Colt SAA NF in 44 special with a 5.5 barrel. That will be the last one I buy... until the next one:D

I'm wanting to either get a shotgun to replace the POS stevens i have right now, or another pistol. I have been looking into getting a Bersa BP9cc or maybe even the BP380cc Bersa is releasing here in the states pretty soon. For shotgun i might go with a Remi 870 or mossy 500, Haven't nailed down what i want first.

Honestly I have no current "next gun" I would like to have a Ruger Gunsite Scout but wont buy one till I find a smokin deal. Id like a nice .308 bolt gun too, however its not really gnawing at me at the moment. I probably have a dozen guns that I have yet to shoot. Seems like I should worry about giving some love to what I have rather than adding to the pile. That and the fact that I am super busy and the gun fund is empty does not help the "next gun" dreaming either.

Next firearm will be a wheel gun in .357 magnum. I'm reworking my home defense strategy and revolvers have certain mechanical and maintenance advantages that work with my developing philosophy. Current thinking is either a Ruger GP100 or a S&W 686 in the 4" barrel range.

Ex Gladio Libertas

Im still trying to convince myself not to buy a Tavor.
I like everything about them except the price.

Im really looking forward to the CZ EVO (definatly going to get me one of those when they hit the shelves)

;)

I want an AK 47! The problem I have is I don't have the enough knowledge of AKs and don't want to end up with a POS. I want something with some historic value(to me), meaning an AK that may have been on a battle field somewhere in Europe, but not worn out. I like the idea of something packed in cosmoline with original wood, but a barrel and workings that are lightly used/pristine. Am I nuts?

And, a cowboy gun, Ruger most likely. .44 mag as I have brass and dies for .44 special and mag. Or, for the historic side .45 colt.....Wood grips for sure, fluted/un-fluted cylinder? I'm always looking, just waiting for one to "Speak" to me.

Mike

Ive narrowed it down.

A Glock 21
OR
A Mossberg 930

My heart is set on both of those, but its between the two for my next purchase.

Unless I get a screaming deal elsewhere for another toy.

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top