JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I don't need any new guns at the moment. At least not personal guns. I'd love to put another couple dozen in my shop. Personally, I'd love to finish the 15 or 20 personal projects that have stacked up. At least nine waiting to be stocked, at least five waiting for new barrels, and a few others waiting for simple random parts and pieces. If I could finish all my projects, it would be like getting 20 new guns.

Although, if I happen to win the lottery, a Griffin and Howe 1903 Springfield, 98 Mauser, and/or Krag will definitely be on the shopping list. But until that happens, I have to be satisfied by recreating them myself...

2 guns that don't exist. Well 3 really.

One I can technically make myself I just haven't yet. Glock mag AR platform in 9mm.

Second is a light, 16" barrelled, bolt action 7.62x39.

3rd is a single stack Glock 9mm.

DSC_0010.jpg

Lots of fun........

"Second is a light, 16" barrelled, bolt action 7.62x39."

If you can find an already sporterized Swedish Mauser (or other small ring), you should be able to have any gunsmith do the rebarrel for you. The max pressure is listed at 45k PSI, which is within the capacity of a small ring mauser. I'm currently building one in .300 Savage, which is just a bit higher in pressure than the x39...

Yep. I can only imagine. In time. In time.

I want to do it right and use a lone wolf lower for my build. I just can't justify the cost. So I'll wait.

Not sure what you mean "right". Mine is a dedicated Glock Lower built by Olympic Arms.

I built mine way before there were things like options. Even getting the OA guns was hard. I almost modified a lower to work, but just happen to come across a complete OA gun for the right price.

I had a nylon 66 as a kid and for some time I've wanted to get one and last weekend I bought a beautiful black diamond and it is as nice to shoot now as it was when I was a teenager.

Not sure what you mean "right". Mine is a dedicated Glock Lower built by Olympic Arms.

I built mine way before there were things like options. Even getting the OA guns was hard. I almost modified a lower to work, but just happen to come across a complete OA gun for the right price.

I guess what I meant was I want to spend money I don't have by getting a Glock dedicated lower. All of which are pricey for just the lower.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top