JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I saw an advertisement for a semi auto 'battle era' 7.62x54r, that seemed like it would be a good addition but they were in canadia and after a couple calls it seemed like too much of a hassle for my pocketbook.

Hummm... Lets see...

I want my custom factory altered Steyr scout in OD green 7mm-08 to get here.

I want the wifes custom Hart barreled Steyr ProHunter (In 280 Ackley) to get back from the smith
Then...

I have a Steyr Pro Alaskan in 375 Ruger already on the wish list
then..
Steyr Pro Varmint 22-250 coming after that,
Lastly (Yea right!)...

A Steyr AUG (Probably NATO version) for each family member while the bottom is out of the EVIL RIFLE market and there so dang cheap!

There seems to be a theme here, I just might be a STEYR fan boy...:D

2 guns that don't exist. Well 3 really.

One I can technically make myself I just haven't yet. Glock mag AR platform in 9mm.

Second is a light, 16" barrelled, bolt action 7.62x39.

3rd is a single stack Glock 9mm.

I saw a Savage bolt action on the shekf at gun broker tigard years ago chambered in 7.62x39 - not sure if it was a factory gun or rebarrelled gun - it was an older gun with wooden stock blued hardware and open sights. I thought it was neat.

I saw a Savage bolt action on the shekf at gun broker tigard years ago chambered in 7.62x39 - not sure if it was a factory gun or rebarrelled gun - it was an older gun with wooden stock blued hardware and open sights. I thought it was neat.

The two guns I'd choose that don't exist are a Callahan Full Bore with Autolock, and a phased plasma rifle in the 40 watt range. ;)

Next time they are in stock at Davidsons, I'm going to get a Ruger American .22lr with the threaded 18" barrel. I need another bolt action suppressor host because right now I have 2 suppressors but only 1 bolt rifle with a threaded barrel.

Some time next year, I'll get a stamp. Then I'll be the proud owner of a MAC10 45

Next time they are in stock at Davidsons, I'm going to get a Ruger American .22lr with the threaded 18" barrel. I need another bolt action suppressor host because right now I have 2 suppressors but only 1 bolt rifle with a threaded barrel.

Some time next year, I'll get a stamp. Then I'll be the proud owner of a MAC10 45
Kinda like cutting the cheese wrong,just gotta keep at it lol
Darn ya get 2 more 22s and need another can!

3 cans would really do me better than new guns

Kinda like cutting the cheese wrong,just gotta keep at it lol
Darn ya get 2 more 22s and need another can!

3 cans would really do me better than new guns
Actually, I do have 3 cans with a Bowers VERS 9S on the way. In addition to the SS Sparrow and the
Spectre II, I have an ancient Coastal in 9mm that's built like a tank and almost as heavy. It has M11-9 threads so will only fit on that.

I'm wanting to either get a shotgun to replace the POS stevens i have right now, or another pistol. I have been looking into getting a Bersa BP9cc or maybe even the BP380cc Bersa is releasing here in the states pretty soon. For shotgun i might go with a Remi 870 or mossy 500, Haven't nailed down what i want first.
Having problems with your Stevens 320? I've had good luck so far. Admit I'd like something nicer though.

I've had problems with it the first time I took it out. It wont eject shells out of the magazine tube. Looked it up online and that seems to be a common problem. Also common problems with them are welds breaking, receiver cracking and a plethora of other problems. I got mine from Big5 for 200 bucks on sale. I don't even want to send it in, Not worth the hassle especially with there being a big chance of it breaking again. For now it will sit in my safe as a single shot shotgun.

Last Edited:
I'm on an Old West kick so I am thinking about a Ruger New Vaquero in stainless. Maybe get the .45 acp conversion cylinder. Only thing modern that interests me is the price on the Steyr AUG A3 has come down to almost reasonable... :)

Shopping for a Sharps 45-120 (.45 - 3 1/4 - 500). Looking at Pedersoli Long Range, C Sharps, Shiloh Sharps.
Prices go from 2200 to 3500. All thee have good reviews on accuracy from 100 to 1000 yards. Good service departments. For the last two the wait list is years long, Pedersoli is less the 6 months, just checked.
For those not involved in black powder that is a 45 caliber bullet, 120 grs. black powder with a 500 gr. bullet.
Close to a 458 Lott.
Why?? Cuz I can. Can't afford a 50bmg, 338 lapua or a 416 Barrett.

I've had problems with it the first time I took it out. It wont eject shells out of the magazine tube. Looked it up online and that seems to be a common problem. Also common problems with them are welds breaking, receiver cracking and a plethora of other problems. I got mine from Big5 for 200 bucks on sale. I don't even want to send it in, Not worth the hassle especially with there being a big chance of it breaking again. For now it will sit in my safe as a single shot shotgun.
Sorry to hear that, I'm not fond of the pistol grip or cheap paintjob and it doesn't like the Suprema game and target loads. Jams every time:mad:
Estate brand runs flawless. Got mine at Dick's for about the same price incl. 100 rds of the Estate buckshot.
Shooting it has definitely got me interested in another perhaps better shotgun someday but for now it's good enough.

Well, here in yUK I'm waiting for a Snider to arrive here from a pal in Canada. It's local, too, and ticks all the right boxes as a historical firearm with genuine connections, down to its rack number on the stock that's not too far away from another one I know. It was carried by a member of the Lincoln and Welland 44th Infantry Battalion during the last Fenian rebellion in Canada, and when it finally gets here, it's going straight onto my 'ticket' - a necessary piece of PITA bureaucracy, so that I can actually shoot the darn thing.

It's the second gun the less than two months - the last one was an 1886 High Wall Winchester in 45-70 Govt.

As for the rest of you, I hope that Santa Claus and the Fairy Godmother bring you everything that you think you need.

Best to all

tac

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews