JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Well, my first AR is on layaway right now, so I'm looking forward to finally owning one - I've had SKS's and AK's, but need a 'Murican' rifle ;). After that, I would really like to add a 1911 to my collection - I've shot them, but never owned one. I sold some stuff recently and bought another G21sf I shouldn't have sold before, so I'm glad to have that again.

I'd like a stainless 92fs.

I've always wanted a Berretta.

Not sure how long it will take to buy one and I may get others before it but it is the next one on my wish list.

''A Red Rider, with a compass and that thingy in the stock''!
red rider.jpg

What is the gun right now that you want to add to your lineup next?

For me, I've been bouncing around the idea of a .22 Mag bolt gun for a while.

I've got a Browning T-Bolt 2 varmint special edition in 22 mag that I am putting up for sale today in the classifieds. It was only produced in small numbers one year: 2009. It only has about 50 rounds through it, and is like new, as I never got the chance to go hunting with it.

It is the middle rifle in this pic:

DSC_2946c.jpg

Here is a close-up:

Browning22mag.jpg

I want this (see link) I do not have an AR nor do I really want one, I just don't care for the looks of them.
http://ruger.com/products/mini14TacticalRifle/specSheets/5819.html

I just cannot decide if 223/556 is a good SHTF round or not, I just cant get past that is basically jacked up .22. I love Ruger but the last tw0 Rugers I bought a 10/22 and an sr1911 I had to send back for repair, they ended up replacing the 1911 which was great and they fixed what was wrong with the 10/22, it all ended out fine but I just do not want to go through that again.

Thanks. Been looking at POF, DMPS Recon, Ruger SR, or building one. Mega has some sweet looking receivers.

The DPMS Recon is pretty heavy at 8.95 lbs. Have you looked at their compact hunter model? It comes with a much better quality trigger, and a nice teflon coated stainless barrel. And it is a pound and a quarter lighter at 7.75 lbs.

http://www.dpmsinc.com/COMPACT-HUNTER_ep_151-1.html

I love my Generation 1 DPMS 308, but it did come with a horrible trigger. So keep in mind that if you get a DPMS model like the Recon with their standard quality trigger, it is going to be disappointing. Of course, it is super easy to replace the trigger on any AR. I installed the modular Wilson Combat Tactical Trigger Unit 4lb two stage in mine. Super easy to install, and it is an absolutely wonderful trigger pull:

http://shopwilsoncombat.com/Tactical-Trigger-Unit-Two-Stage-Match-Semi-Auto/productinfo/TR-TTU-M2/

Thanks. Been looking at POF, DMPS Recon, Ruger SR, or building one. Mega has some sweet looking receivers.

I forgot to add that some dealers have been offering good deals on S&W's M&P 10 lately. You can get the M&P in a standard carbine configuration with an 18 inch barrel, and the gun still weighs only 7.75 lbs

That is the only issue that I have with AR-10's: their weight. It is just so much more, when compared to an AR-15.

I forgot to add that some dealers have been offering good deals on S&W's M&P 10 lately. You can get the M&P in a standard carbine configuration with an 18 inch barrel, and the gun still weighs only 7.75 lbs

That is the only issue that I have with AR-10's: their weight. It is just so much more, when compared to an AR-15.

Takes common mags too and is supposed to have a very nice stock trigger.

2 guns that don't exist. Well 3 really.

One I can technically make myself I just haven't yet. Glock mag AR platform in 9mm.

Second is a light, 16" barrelled, bolt action 7.62x39.

3rd is a single stack Glock 9mm.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top