JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Another prius, this time with built in anti-theft device.
:eek::rolleyes:

3AF3CD65-58E6-4711-8C5E-682FA53FA1A9.jpeg E8951863-BCD9-4681-9916-FDC71E03B670.jpeg

I guess this is as good a place as any for my first post given my love of anything automotive. I'm usually rolling in a '76 Bronco or a 100 Series Land Cruiser

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_9b8.jpg

UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_487.jpg

But wherever I go, it's always with my dog
UNADJUSTEDNONRAW_mini_10ed.jpg

Last Edited:
The OP's question is as valid as any other.
If you're so scared that someone's "after you", then why are you posting on any internet forum in the first place?
They can get to you that way, too.

nothing to do with being "so scared", it's the same principle/reason most folks don't post images of their children on the internet, typically they will blur the faces and keep anonymity intact....... are you understanding the logic ? Why not post our homes next ? It's a pro 2nd amendment website, not so favorable in almost half the nations population. There are some very disturbed individuals out there and once again , what does it benefit us to reveal things of our personal life on a website full of strangers........

just a thought, not looking for an argument....
We can have a conversation without arguing.
I understand your "logic", I just think its unfounded.
Google the following phrase; "family portrait".
Then click on "images" and tell me how many blurred faces you see.
...yep...
Go to Facebook and take a look at your news feed.
Tell me how many blurred images you see of you and your friends documenting your lives.
...yep...
I just think your paranoia is a bit unfounded.

Dean

Last Edited:
2000 F350 7.3/6 speed, with a long list of modifications. It's not the prettiest, most comfortable, or newest, but it's paid for and I refuse to replace it with a new one for $70k+, and I don't care if this one gets a ding or scratch. 245B6605-49B3-4844-9C22-4FE2640E7141.jpeg

Can't argue with a 7.3. Good ol' engine. Worked on a ton of 'em…..I just figured with a name like RedneckRampage, you'd be a Dodge man, but hey, like you say, its paid for and it works. That's another thing you can't argue with. =)

Can't argue with a 7.3. Good ol' engine. Worked on a ton of 'em…..I just figured with a name like RedneckRampage, you'd be a Dodge man, but hey, like you say, its paid for and it works. That's another thing you can't argue with. =)

I've had 3 Dodges with Cummins, an 03, then a 92, then a 98 with a built 12v that I traded for this. I loved my 98, and 03, but I needed a full size 4 door, and couldn't pass up the trade. 6F5D2F07-17EA-46D3-BF40-39738F636149.jpeg

I've had 3 Dodges with Cummins, an 03, then a 92, then a 98 with a built 12v that I traded for this. I loved my 98, and 03, but I needed a full size 4 door, and couldn't pass up the trade. View attachment 646618
Hey, that's great man.
Those are all really good trucks, but I guess I'm showing my age with my last post, because what I was aluding to was this little ditty that also proudly wore a Dodge badge....

img0271_60514.jpg

:D get it? "Redneck Rampage "....maybe you're not old enough to remember that one....maybe that's only humorous to me...:s0100:...anyway.....

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR