JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Coming soon. hs3.jpg

Shouldn't the International have an International engine?...and Volve IS an American made truck. GMC-Volvo-White. Only one overseas company in that trio.
Fancy new truck. Congrats on your latest ride. :s0155:
Wanna know what happened the LAST time they had an international engine? Trucks caught on fire! That's why they got cummins in them now. And ngl, cummins is at least all metal unlike the plastic crap detroit got.
That caused me to have to crawl 5 miles to a Petro just to replace the tubes, that leaked almost half of my coolant, and caused the mechanic to jump back and yell to shut the engine off the moment one bursted open after popping the hood. And despite being stuck on auto past 10th gear, the cummins handles hills better than the detroit.

And Volvo is Swedish, could be made here but it ain't a true American truck born in the U.S of A!

Nice cars. On the boxster, have you done the simple mod so u can open/close the roof while moving? I used to hate having to completely stop all the time to raise/lower it.

Nope. I'm not that fussed TBH. One more thing to go wrong, as things often do on a Porsche, leading to Mucho Dinero needed to be spent. It's just had two new keys and a door lock for a tad under $1450.00......

That's probably a ROAD TRAIN.
they use them in Australia.
Three 57 foot trailers.
They pull them across the outback.
They're also the only ones in the outback. :eek:
Australia has truck stops that make parking in the states look like a sport. I'd rather try to park in Australia than here!
"13 letter sh!t spreader"
The prostars were notoriously bad. So bad that mechanics won't even touch the LT, even though the LT is an improvement (granted the prostar was a low bar).

I love Jeeps.
The older the better.

My new to me - purchased in June 2019 -

1968 Jeep Wagoneer, which I don't expect to be road worthy (by my Jeep standards) until sometime next year - she moves and stops when asked, she just leaks like a proper 51 year old Jeep should, and that I can't stand.

View attachment 610957
Did I see this for sale in front of the Huston post office last week?

Wanna know what happened the LAST time they had an international engine? Trucks caught on fire! That's why they got cummins in them now. And ngl, cummins is at least all metal unlike the plastic crap detroit got.
That caused me to have to crawl 5 miles to a Petro just to replace the tubes, that leaked almost half of my coolant, and caused the mechanic to jump back and yell to shut the engine off the moment one bursted open after popping the hood. And despite being stuck on auto past 10th gear, the cummins handles hills better than the detroit.

And Volvo is Swedish, could be made here but it ain't a true American truck born in the U.S of A!
That sounds more like a maintenance issue than a reliability issue...any engine can pop a hose.
NH's ruled the day because they were bigger and could turn faster than a Driptroit.
It's also a newer engine, so it was designed heeding lessons not yet learned when the Detroit engine was laid out.

Dean

That sounds more like a maintenance issue than a reliability issue...any engine can pop a hose.
NH's ruled the day because they were bigger and could turn faster than a Driptroit.
It's also a newer engine, so it was designed heeding lessons not yet learned when the Detroit engine was laid out.

Dean
Was a 2018 WS with detroit. Plastic hose would leak.

Best ya can do is replace the before it leaks, but ya wouldn't know when it'd leak.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top