Oregon Rifleworks
Oregon Arms & Ammunition
J&B Firearm Sales
Simply Triggers
HighLine Firearms

What do you drive?

Reactions
Hey, that's great man.
Those are all really good trucks, but I guess I'm showing my age with my last post, because what I was aluding to was this little ditty that also proudly wore a Dodge badge....

View attachment 646654

:D get it? "Redneck Rampage "....maybe you're not old enough to remember that one....maybe that's only humorous to me...:s0100:...anyway.....
Haha now I get it, Those were before my time, but I’ve seen one or two. I’d drive it!

RicInOR

Reactions
I just stumbled over the photo I took of the car I now drive as it had the for sale sign and I needed the number.
I got it 7 years ago, March 2013. It was 12 at the time being a 2001 Corolla. It is out in the lot now.

I prefer to drive my '14 Kawasaki. Pictures around here someplace.
found it: Lets see your motorcycles

pietro beretta

Reactions
  • Outdoor Cleanup - 2016
Got me a new one too (well, not new but new to me). You're welcome to bum a ride anytime you like!
I miss the great firearms community out their. Spokane is a little different, not as many concerned with the advancement of the sport. A lot of dedicated hunters as opposed to plinkers. A lot, a lot, a lot of trash at the shooting spots and just lack of respect - for fellow enthusiasts and firearm safety. I donno, maybe I’m over generalizing a bit.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• Adaptive Firing Solutions
    5.00 star(s)
    Steve is awesome. He's helped me with two Form 4 transfers so far. I live 45 minutes away and happily make the drive to support such a great vendor!
  • TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
Top Bottom