JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Not my daily driver but a damn fun truck to run around in on the weekends.....:D Chevy 10.jpg

I do like my trucks....:D
1955 Ford with a 302 out of a 1968 Mustang. 1955 Ford.jpg

I am currently working on a 1969 Z/28 Camaro.....
3 hot rods will be enough to keep me busy....LOL

Last Edited:
Not my daily driver... This little black widow only comes out of her web on nice days, trips to the links and wine tastings, and special dates.
1979 Fiat 124 Spider Pininfarina 2000

Fiat 124 Spider_17.JPG

Last Edited:
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....................................For a while, back in the early 90's, I had a deep yen for one of these, owned by a US serviceman in our village. To my deep regret, he sold it without talking to me about it, to his cousin who had recently joined the same unit, for around half what I offered - as I found out from the shop manager at the car club on base. A week after he bought it, he totalled it, and almost himself, driving the wrong way around a roundabout and engaging a truck of some kind. It was a deep navy blue with the same colour upholstery as yours.

Dang...did you ever get that truck recovered??
Does not look like a "planned event"
I didnt have a shovel or anything with me, so i called in some help. I just needed gear. Everybody thought they could get to me and pull me out. I told them not to try, nobody listened. So i was stuck for 3 days because i kept having to dig other trucks out instead of my own.

Now that the economy is in shambles, there are great deals to find in the rubble. GM, Dodge, Ford, others, offering 0% over 84 months and no payments for 90-180 days. Dealerships are bleeding cash right now desperate to make a deal.

I always feel like I'm sharing old beaters in this thread :s0140:, but here is my bread winner 1991 GMC Suburban and I absolutely love this damn thing. Rebuilt the transfer case and transmission and she should outlast me at this point

3D2272C8-2C58-48AB-8429-6D49D5BC49AE.jpeg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR