Oregon Arms & Ammunition
Low Price Guns
Sporting Systems
Advertise on Northwest Firearms
Defensive Arts
Gun Deals

What do you drive?

Reactions
Drooooooooooooooooooooooooooool....................................For a while, back in the early 90's, I had a deep yen for one of these, owned by a US serviceman in our village. To my deep regret, he sold it without talking to me about it, to his cousin who had recently joined the same unit, for around half what I offered - as I found out from the shop manager at the car club on base. A week after he bought it, he totalled it, and almost himself, driving the wrong way around a roundabout and engaging a truck of some kind. It was a deep navy blue with the same colour upholstery as yours.

sobo

Reactions
And gives ya 9 cents change, too, I'll wager...

Reactions
Dang...did you ever get that truck recovered??
Does not look like a “planned event”
I didnt have a shovel or anything with me, so i called in some help. I just needed gear. Everybody thought they could get to me and pull me out. I told them not to try, nobody listened. So i was stuck for 3 days because i kept having to dig other trucks out instead of my own.

oneharmonic

Reactions
Now that the economy is in shambles, there are great deals to find in the rubble. GM, Dodge, Ford, others, offering 0% over 84 months and no payments for 90-180 days. Dealerships are bleeding cash right now desperate to make a deal.

UPCOMING EVENTS

Oakanogan Gun Show
Oakanogan County Fairgrounds
175 Rodeo Trail, Okanogan, WA 98840, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Pistol
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA
Cerberus Training Group - Run the Gun Rifle
Cerberus Training Group
47 Cattle Dr, Goldendale, WA 98620, USA

LATEST RESOURCE REVIEWS

• TJ Gun Sales
    2.00 star(s)
    My form 4 cleared on 04/10/2020 I had to fight tooth and nail for TJ's to find my tax stamp. There was never any urgency or concern in their...
  • Lucky Sporting Goods
    5.00 star(s)
    Excellent service
  • 36 Pit
    3.00 star(s)
    I'm probably just reiterating what others have said, but I like hearing (seeing) myself speak. This gets 3 stars because when the place isn't...
  • Cascade Loan & Sporting Goods
    3.00 star(s)
    I am giving this review because at one time I was a really big customer there. Back in the day, I bought at least a dozen used guns from Cascade...
  • Cabela's - Tualatin
    1.00 star(s)
    Took the day off today to go see my cancer Dr in Potland and stopped by Cabelas on the way back to work. They were open an hour early (9:00) for...
Top Bottom