JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2hcizbt.jpg
Here is my 07 tundra withe the travel trailer in the backround it's a 29ft.
Had a f250 it was a 04 never again will i stray from toyota this is my 3rd.:s0155:

97 Sporty Shorty Ford Explorer black two door, four wheel drive and a 90 Dodge Caravan. Both are 120 to 130,000 miles and both run great. Love both of them. Oh and a 1988 Toyota Odyssey motorhome, 21 foot. Too small inside but self contained and cheap to drive.
Paul

It gets me from point A to point B... The only question is how fast do you want to cover that distance?

IMG00037.jpg

Not really built too much up but I do put down 230hp and 230tq to the ground (not crank) on 19.5psi AND I get 25mpg's

It gets me from point A to point B... The only question is how fast do you want to cover that distance?

Not really built too much up but I do put down 230hp and 230tq to the ground (not crank) on 19.5psi AND I get 25mpg's

Lots of subie fans here
Any nasioc members?

Here's my last subie.... I'm currently in the market for another bugeye.

Here's the view when I was in line for subiefest :s0112:

My bmw before that

I'm currently driving a Tahoe. I'll get picture of that up later.

I drive this. Everyone looks at me like I'm crazy taking it camping or take it up in the mountains shooting. It's not even an AWD model :s0114: It's my only car right now, no truck or SUV for the outdoors stuff, but it works for me. I actually enjoy the :confused: look on everyones face when they see me in places where normally only trucks go lol
06-26-08_1745.jpg
This was taken in Ashland camping a couple years back. Now just visualize it with lots more rock chips lol.

It's a BMW, the ultimate driving machine, no one ever said the ultimate "pavement" driving machine, so I take it everyone and really DRIVE it!:)

Just a word of warning, never post your license plate online! keep safe

Not going to renew my plates next time they come up.

I guess my license plate and user name go hand in hand... eeks.

RE: NASIOC.
Used to go there, hate Horatio as a moderator, was banned from there on my username "Dyjital" cause I got pissed off.
Not using many web boards anymore, can't stand the idiots.

1984 Mercury Capri RS- 5.0, 5 speed, T-tops. Who even knows what this is? 193K and still going. Needs one of those new 5.0 DOHC motors from the '11 Mustangs though.

2001 Honda Superhawk- Fun, torquey, and sounds awesome! And bunch of Honda 3-wheelers for off-road action.
Honda and FoMoCo all the way!

Not going to renew my plates next time they come up.

I guess my license plate and user name go hand in hand... eeks.

RE: NASIOC.
Used to go there, hate Horatio as a moderator, was banned from there on my username "Dyjital" cause I got pissed off.
Not using many web boards anymore, can't stand the idiots.

clubwrx.net is a good one also

There's some great people over there and the mods almost exclusively NW residents

Upcoming Events

Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top