JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I have a 2002 Dodge pickup 4 door cab and a long bed. This thing is huge.
I also have a 2006 Harley Davidson Ultra Classic

My wife has a 2006 Dodge Durango and a 2007 Harley Davidson 1200 Sportster.

Oh yeah and we have the family car - a 15 passenger 2001 Ford Ecoonoline van, for when we have to take all 10 of our children somewhere at the same time

I have one of these but I have flush mount tail lights, frame sliders and flush mount LED turn signals on the front

And then my daily driver is a 93 accord

And I also have a 2000 Ford E-150 work van.

Previously had an 06 STI but bought a house instead.

Daily driver is a Jeep Patriot 4x4. Gets good MPG and is nearly unstoppable in ice and snow.
WolfyatMtHood2.jpg

Garage queen is a 2003 Cobra.
cleanCobra.jpg

I used to have some decals on it as a tribute to WW2 veterans. Since its a Mustang I gave it some Army Air Corps style markings. People either loved it or hated it. Most of the people who hated it had slower cars... Go figure. :)
terminatrix.jpg

There are some good lookin' cars and bikes out there. Big thumbs up to y'all. Here are my grocery getters (some less grocery and more get):

DSCN1086.jpg

This one comes out more in the winter. The above? Notsomuch.

DSCN1096.jpg

The daily driver....

shiny_subie_01.jpg

The not-so-daily driver.... (700 miles in the past two years which is kinda embarrassing.)

CarPics006.jpg

And the wife's car (that squatty little green thing.) I make no claim on this.

her_mini.jpg

There are some good lookin' cars and bikes out there. Big thumbs up to y'all. Here are my grocery getters (some less grocery and more get):

Funny - we have a very similar set of cars. I have a 2008 Outback and the wife has a 2005 Mini Cooper (green/black top). I also have a convertible 1980 TR7 which doesn't get driven much...

No motorcycles yet. I've got the license, but never got around to buying one.

Funny - we have a very similar set of cars. I have a 2008 Outback and the wife has a 2005 Mini Cooper (green/black top). I also have a convertible 1980 TR7 which doesn't get driven much...

No motorcycles yet. I've got the license, but never got around to buying one.

Very nice!

One of the bikes will go this summer. I've enjoyed both, but the orange one is actually more fun for me to ride. The other is designed for speeds that I just have no practical use for anymore. It's either old age or sensibility catching up with me.

Although, funny enough, my father-in-law is coming up in May just for the express purpose of putting his wife on the back and riding around the PacNW. He's a speed freak and still rails on occasion.

Daily driver is a Jeep Patriot 4x4. Gets good MPG and is nearly unstoppable in ice and snow.
WolfyatMtHood2.jpg

Garage queen is a 2003 Cobra.
cleanCobra.jpg

I used to have some decals on it as a tribute to WW2 veterans. Since its a Mustang I gave it some Army Air Corps style markings. People either loved it or hated it. Most of the people who hated it had slower cars... Go figure. :)
terminatrix.jpg

I've seen you in person before, showing off your car.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top