JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
2007 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon - gets you there no matter what the weather:

web-Jeepinsnow.jpg

Oh, bummer. That explains a lot.

So that is indeed a previous jeep and not yours before repairs? It would explain the excellent condition your current ride is in, if that was it before it was repaired.

2 different Jeeps.....2nd one I actually found on Craig's List, bought it off of the 1st owner who took very good care of it. She shook her head when I told her what i had planned for it...:D

I love that Crown Vic. Takes me back to a silver/black interior '75 Plymouth Valiant 4dr I had a long time ago. Plain black wheels, big radial blackwalls and hubcaps, with a 318 under the hood. I had Roy Burnett (no longer in business) wind up the torsion bars a bit to firm up the front end. No spotlight, but it was a great ride until gas shot up. Traded it in on a Honda in '77.

I like it. Is it my eyes playing tricks, or do you have grill lights installed.

Great utility vehicle, but surely you disrupt traffic everywhere you go. You know it's true.

I have two 150 watt KC Daylighter driving lights in the grille. I don't use them on the road when there are other cars as they're absolutely blinding to oncoming traffic. Yes, there is much disruption of traffic, but everyone gives me the left lane.
dd146c6a-a601-47fd-bc00-0eb09aa776bb.jpg

In order of priority: I ride my bicycle when I can, my '95 Honda Shadow ACE 1100 when I'm going a bit further and it's not icy, a 1998 Jetta when it's too frozen to ride and my 1985 F-250 diesel when I need to haul scheiß.

2006 Ford F350 Crew Cab. Wife gave permission for me to get myself my 40th b-day present a few years ago. :D

She drives the old 2000 Ford Excursion (AKA the Family Truckster)

2006 Ford F350 Crew Cab. Wife gave permission for me to get myself my 40th b-day present a few years ago. :D

She drives the old 2000 Ford Excursion (AKA the Family Truckster)

Beautiful truck, amazing trailer, and what looks to be some fun quads. If I see you at a park with those quads, I'll surely introduce myself in some way or another. Seems like it would be hard to mistake you with someone else, although I've seen some sweet setups when it comes to hauling quads.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top