JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
06' subaru wrx ltd

i might trade it in for a used 03-05 e46 m3 right before my warranty expires.

2353689406_e91609fae8.jpg

2208210402_15cf656147.jpg

Nice. Mines just a WRX TR.

DSCF4394.jpg

Wife's Truck

l_47b5f9128584408aa373d2c956435aa0.jpg

My Bike

RidingSept508040.jpg

Daily workhorse, Ford E-350 window cargo van, Powerstroke. Yeah, its big, but it WORKS hard... gets 20 mph on easy highway driving, about 18 mixed.... and I've had 5500 pounds of coffee in the back and it STILL got 16, and never slowed down for any of the hills between San Francisco and Seattle.... I was driving a Mercedes turbodiesel wagon (123 chassis, like the 240 D we saw above) but the engine, with a gazillion hard miles on it, packed up. Haven't had the time/money to tear it out/down and assess, but I know its major. THAT was a wonderful ride, and I'd love to have it back in service. Got a high end custom build road bike, as well (as in pushbike, no petrol needed....), light and fast.... which I don't ride enough. Project in the works, an International five ton with 24 foot dryvan, and a rod hanging out the side of the DT 466. For when the Ford van can't haul enough coffee...... oh, and another project... a 1964 BMW R 69 S, down to bare frame, newly painted, the rest in a pile of bushel boxes, waiting to assemble..... now THAT will be a class ride. Earls fork front end, all original, it will be a ground up restoration when done. "When" being the operant word. Once its done, though, I'll likely lose interest and flog it off...... let someone else enjoy wearing it out. My fun is in the build.......

98.5 Dodge Ram 24 valve diesel. 03 17's on it, full turbo back 4 inch exhaust, air helper springs, edge juice with attitude. 24 mpg mixed driving.

83 nissan p/u 2.4 liter, lowered 3" front and back 54,000 original miles. Soon to be small block chevy powered.

91 nissan nx2000 kyb adjustable shocks,lowered 3" in back and 2 in front on stiffer springs, bigger front and rear anti sway bars, polyurethane bushings, front strut tower bar, basically set up for road racing.

72 mercury monterey. 500 hp 460 ford motor, built c-6, 3.50 geared ford 9" with detroit locker and 31 spline axles, gets 14 mpg.

Matt

My daily driver is a Geo Metro... Don't laugh, last summer I was average mpgz was over 53 mpg!
3311137127_66b2bae5cd.jpg
Then when I want to go out to the back country, I use the TLC... V8, 4 speed and ARB locker in the rear. Not very pretty, but I don't worry about the paint ;)
3311137401_64686865c4.jpg

Somebody has good taste. Details? ..Color? Pics?

Nothing special about them - not tricked up or fancy paint nor nuffin'....

The ML is silver with silver-grey leather interior and all-round M-B photosolar glass, and the 380 is nautic blue with Datta leather interior, including the rear seat unit.

It's an ex-California car that gives me no end of pain over here as all the EPA stuff is still on it....luckily I have the Chilton book to help the local M-B shop get servicing and so on done. In fact, it's just had the head gaskets replaced at a cost of around $3500 or so.

We've had M-Bs since the late 1970's. Hereabouts it's not a matter of taste, but of survival on the roads and landscape that floods with little warning - plus we live out in the sticks by a good bit, and in the middle of extensive farming country wit hall that goes with it. It also rains a LOT.

Sorry, I can't post pics, but if you email me I can send a few to you.

tac

Besides being a bit dusty, that appears to be in the best condition I have seen one of those, the plastics and headlight housings anyways. It looks like you've applied some tasteful aftermarket replacements.

Well, for being 16 years old and 218K on the clock, I'm not complaining...:)

It does have one new headlight assembly, would have had two, but the other side didn't survive on the last jeep:

crash.jpg

:s0112:

Oh, bummer. That explains a lot.

So that is indeed a previous jeep and not yours before repairs? It would explain the excellent condition your current ride is in, if that was it before it was repaired.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews