JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Technically I "should" be driving an 08 Scion xB that the wife gave me serious hell for buying. She hated that it's a box/toaster on wheels, she hates that you can feel each and every bump in the road, she especially hated that I'm 6'3 & 255lbs driving it but I got it for a shade over $3k and it's paid for.

After she had to use it while her car was offline two winters ago, she promptly stuck me with her 08 Ford Fusion. It has a better radio, gets better gas mileage and has a better access and heater. Not sure if I ended up on the short-end of the deal, lol.

'17 GTI

20190730_193627.jpg

I love Jeeps.
The older the better.

My new to me - purchased in June 2019 -

1968 Jeep Wagoneer, which I don't expect to be road worthy (by my Jeep standards) until sometime next year - she moves and stops when asked, she just leaks like a proper 51 year old Jeep should, and that I can't stand.

IMG_4849.JPG

2007 Acura TSX (60k miles), 1993 Ford F-250 XLT Extended Cab (52k miles) 460ci, 5 sp, 1978 Harley Davidson Superglide, owned the longest, 1969 Chevelle Super Sport (396, 4sp, positraction).

Wife owns a 2016 CRV Touring with all the bells and whistles. It gets driven the most as you can probably guess.

05 Midnighte Blue Dodge Magnum 6.1 Hemi bored over to 6.4 and generally bubblegumed with. What do you want from a guy who learned to surf in 60 and became a Marine in 68? There is nothing like an unleashed Hemi on the street.
06 Cornflower Yellow Nissan Xterra 3 in body lift, 2.5 in. suspension lift.
12 Candy Purple Catrike Expedition, heavily modified. For sale, if you have 6 grand American for it. Purple Expedition w cargo monster.jpg Purple Expedition w cargo monster.jpg 2016-02-25_04-59-07.jpg 2016-03-31_02-31-16.jpg

Well I always have been a Chevy guy but I got tired of leaks and the whole thing nickel and diming me. So I bought a 2005 Nissan Titan. I really love this truck. Rides great, decent mileage, plenty of power and reliable.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top