JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I was looking through my reloading data for the powders that I still have in quantity (CFE223) so I decided to load up a few rounds (90) to see if my recently built 556 pistol will like them, It sure hates IMR 3031 powder for some reason.:eek::eek::eek:

DFE3452D-846D-418D-ACFB-0F7FFCACC15E.jpeg
ACFFC7A7-2799-4745-B727-D175F97B32A2.jpeg

Building the motivation to process & reload 1-200 .223's today.
If I knew I wouldn't be trimming brass I'd be in the shop working on these already :s0161:

No kidding, I'm fairly new to reloading and started dedicated pretty much all winter towards trimming bottleneck cases. Should make for a much more productive spring and summer.

I'm a 44 Colt 44/40 guy myself and shoot a single of a different flavor. There all 3 originals, I did fit a Uberti Cylinder in for the Remi so I can shoot not being worried about the original cylinder

View attachment 664834
I've got a pistol th hat would intrest you ! My dad found it in Blanding Utah while out picking up sticks for a fire when he was young. He kicked up a Colt revolver with shells still in it. 1873 Colt made on 1890

Upcoming Events

Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top