JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
As I finished loading the AirSoft magazine a large, (fifty cent sized) spider walked out of the laundry room and stared at me. SPLAT ! Nailed it from 5 ft away. Center mass, nothing left but a spot on the floor and a couple of legs. I NEED TO GET OUT MORE ! :rolleyes:

P.S. It's a CO2 HK -USP. I took off the front sight and Super Glued on a piece of orange fiber optic.

Last Edited:
'been a long dry spell, but Monday evening I corked up some .380s, using 102 gr. Remington Golden Sabers in R-P cases, CCI 500s with 3.3 of W-W 231.

IMG_3249.JPG

This week on one of the Hornadys we'll be running a couple different 44 Mag loadings, 300gr sub sonics and 240gr target loads, then running out the rest of those bullets in regular magnum loads. After the 44Mag we'll be switching over to a run of 41 Mag.
The other Hornady is depriming 45 acp brass and when done will be running 200gr SWC and 230 RN 45acp. Next up on that press will be 45 Colt.
The Mark 7 is sitting idle waiting for 380 brass and bullets and more 9mm bullets.

Loaded some 185 gr. Remington golden saber for the .45 acp's I love these projectiles just really hard to find now days getting ready to do 500 102 gr. GS For .380 acp as soon as I get brass for em lol

I see Starline has both 10mm and 44 Mag brass listed as in stock this morning, limit 2000 of each. They still haven't filled my OEM order so I have 2000 10mm on the way for full retail. I gotta do what I got to do so I can keep making my ammo..........And now it's back to on back-order for both. I hope I got my order in before they ran out of the in stock brass.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top