JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
At the time I got these that was my intentions but I wanted a PCC because 10mm pistols are hand killers. :s0140:
I've only shot a 10mm once, from a full sized Glock model. What ever that was. I remember thinking it wasn't so bad? But-then, I don't think I was getting shots in my wrist and shoulder back then either. I WOULDN'T say no completely to getting a nice solid, all steel Tanfoglio in 10mm though. IF I got the bug.

I've got this run of 44-40 done and will be finishing up the 44 Special today and tomorrow. 10mm, 44 mag and 45-70 brass on order. Just got .357mag brass delivered but think I'll run off a bunch of 38 Super first. We'll see, the phone might ring or I'll get something I ordered a year ago and change my plans.

edited to add: right now all my primers are comeing to me from my customers, none from my suppliers yet.

Last Edited:
Just a couple hundred .223 last night.

223 Flex.jpg

I've got this run of 44-40 done and will be finishing up the 44 Special today and tomorrow. 10mm, 44 mag and 45-70 brass on order. Just got .357mag brass delivered but think I'll run off a bunch of 38 Super first. We'll see, the phone might ring or I'll get something I ordered a year ago and change my plans.

edited to add: right now all my primers are comeing to me from my customers, none from my suppliers yet.
Do your suppliers have stock? Are they able to supply their customers?

No, if my suppliers had primers in stock I'd have them. I'm able to get brass, powder, and bullets just no primers other than what my customers bring me.
Trying to load without primers sucks! It really makes a mess of the bench. o_O

I haven't loaded anything for quite some time. A month ago I loaded 20 rounds of .30-06 for the Garand. Five each of four powder weights of IMR4064. 46gr-48gr, with 150gr Sierra MK. Yesterday and day before I sat down and loaded 100 9mm each day using MG 115gr and HS6. Even though I'm a single stage guy, doing 9mm is so much quicker than trickling each round of rifle. So that was nice for a change.

I had a nice bucket of brass to sort & clean this past week - maybe 4500 cases.
Some was once fired 223 so i was looking forward to starting to process that so I could set that brass aside.
There ended up being less than I'd hoped, but I was able to grab a few boxes worth of Lake City 223 and convert it to 300aac.

I have thousands of loaded and ready to load 223 - Having a little more 300 brass ready to go will be nice.

1626560484432.png

I had a nice bucket of brass to sort & clean this past week - maybe 4500 cases.
Some was once fired 223 so i was looking forward to starting to process that so I could set that brass aside.
There ended up being less than I'd hoped, but I was able to grab a few boxes worth of Lake City 223 and convert it to 300aac.

I have thousands of loaded and ready to load 223 - Having a little more 300 brass ready to go will be nice.

View attachment 993519
I enjoy converting .223/5.56 into 300BLK, it is an arduous task but it makes me feel like a craftsman.;)
It will get much easier once I get my Girard tri-way trimmer for 300 black out, I have my 223 trimmer on the way. :D

Kenetics have their place but it's surly isn't making it in production lines…
I got roughly 150 rounds of OLD .30-60 as an extra from a buy that "I" wasn't going to shoot. Some reloaded probably and some with some green crud growing on them. I took 'em all down with that RCBS green hammer de-bulleter. That green plastic hammer will take a beating is all I've got to say about that!

I got roughly 150 rounds of OLD .30-60 as an extra from a buy that "I" wasn't going to shoot. Some reloaded probably and some with some green crud growing on them. I took 'em all down with that RCBS green hammer de-bulleter. That green plastic hammer will take a beating is all I've got to say about that!
If you ever need to use mine, let me know and I can loan them out to you.;)

Primed and belled 783 9mm brass today. Ready to charge and finish. Due to hand problems wife has to seat bullets. I am down to my last 1800 small pistol primers. Wife's sig226 gobbles ammo.

I have both RCBS and Hornady pullers. Both work great. It hurts too much to use my old hammer puller.

Haven't been to the range in a month or more. Fishing has been too hot to go shoot.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top