JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The same as what they show ONLINE for the same BRAND, SIZE and style as the ones they were selling for $129 in store.

True, but they do mention they are 'Currently supporting reloading sales in-store only'. Regardless I always though the LAW was whatever a retail store was showing as the price was what they were required to sell it at. (but I could be wrong).
CCI is showing SPP's at $5.99/100 which is under 2x of what they were pre-pandemic. CCI Link

So essentially, it looks like primers will settle at 100% to 125% increase in price, from pre-plandemic pricing :eek:
Well if I remember right primers were about 20 per thousand before the greatest gun salesman ever shot his mouth off after Sandy hook. You could still find some deals at 25 per after that but it seems like they settled in at 35 per thousand average around 2018 ish? So that was~30%? With the inflation we are seeing another 30% wouldn't surprise me.

Looks like there online pricing is still at pre - plandemic level. However none of their reloading stuff lists in stock online.

As in $35.69/1000 CCI LPP.

Or $2.39/100 sleeve, limit 10. - which must have been "on sale" at one point for them.

So I ask, what price should they be?
Last time i bought primers pre plandemic they were around $25-30 for cci SPP. Pretty much any CCI were that same price (for your basic non bench rest) right around March/April 2020 i think i got the last couple LPP i could find @ midsouth and they were $35 for Fed. Match primers. They were literally the last primers i saw at any retailer since. :(
You'll always pay more for match/BR primers.
All prices are for 1000.

$35 is a great price At the moment. I recently realized midway bow has them listed for $79 per 1k. And There's a limit of one. Factor in shipping and hazmat fees (if they don't have any powder to combine with) and that's stupid expensive for 1k.
Sad state of affairs indeed!

Well if I remember right primers were about 20 per thousand before the greatest gun salesman ever shot his mouth off after Sandy hook. You could still find some deals at 25 per after that but it seems like they settled in at 35 per thousand average around 2018 ish? So that was~30%? With the inflation we are seeing another 30% wouldn't surprise me.
Sad but true. I thought one of my first packs i ever bought probably around 2008 was around $20. Then $25-30 per. Now this...
I hope Biden gets bent over for what hes doing to this economy. And FAST before he croaks. Blood is getting angry again, need to think about something else!

The last primers I bought, a year ago? When you had to just stumble on them, surprised, was at Sportsman's Warehouse on SE 82nd and the were $24.99/K.

Could we discuss primer prices and other topics in the appropriate threads (I know there are a few) rather than mucking up this one?
Pretty sure this is the topic at hand "What did you reload today?" it would be nice to focus on that.

Could we discuss primer prices and other topics in the appropriate threads (I know there are a few) rather than mucking up this one?
Pretty sure this is the topic at hand "What did you reload today?" it would be nice to focus on that.
So what did YOU reload today?

I do like wet tumbling a couple hours and poof pretty 9mm brass, now onto the .40..

100_3183.JPG

I do like wet tumbling a couple hours and poof pretty 9mm brass, now onto the .40..

View attachment 894228
Pins, or southern shine?
Jealous of the separator! Im stuck with elbow grease.. :(
Luckily i just finished cleaning about every peice of brass i have so im done for now. Have to reclean a few after sizing this last batch.
Looking very much forward to putting the FART up for probably a year or two once done!

Pins, or southern shine?
Jealous of the separator! Im stuck with elbow grease.. :(
Luckily i just finished cleaning about every peice of brass i have so im done for now. Have to reclean a few after sizing this last batch.
Looking very much forward to putting the FART up for probably a year or two once done!
I use the pins with Dawn and lemon shine works fine for me. The separator is pretty easy but takes a bit to get them all out when you do big batches. This batch was just about a folgers coffee container full of 9mm so lots of places for them to hide.........

Yes and no. Here's showing how an old 10-cavity gang mold is poured with a dipper at 13:30..

Jesus.. Some of those shots are stupid close to lips & ear lobes. Gotta wonder about the intelligence of someone who would do this out "keeping the piece" or at least that's what he thought!

Reminds me of:
Russian super troopers:

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR