JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You'd better be careful where you drive that rig. You could trigger Karen and snowflake! Probably not likely you being South and in the hills, but I'd be afraid to bring that truck into potland and park it where many people could see it.
I do head into north portland once a week for chemo treatments but, no problems yet. I've contemplated a cattle guard on the front just in case of riots though, LOL.

That's quite the machine right there !
Eh. Maybe so. But I've got one of these "latest and greatest" from the new kid on the block - Hollywood Gun Shop. I loaded those forty rounds for my .25-06 yesterday in less time than it takes to read War and Peace. If @oremike ever wanted to load commercially, he should check them out. :D

Filling out my log book yesterday, two things hit me. 1) Pistol rounds have been cheap for quite some time 2) I've been bow hunting for quite some time
That was my first log entry in over TWO YEARS. Even with a drawer full of components, I've just been lazily shooting factory pistol ammo. ODFW has messed with the archery deer season enough, I'm going back to rifle for deer this year. Thus the additional .25-06 rounds.

IMG_7625.JPG

Eh. Maybe so. But I've got one of these "latest and greatest" from the new kid on the block - Hollywood Gun Shop. I loaded those forty rounds for my .25-06 yesterday in less time than it takes to read War and Peace. If @oremike ever wanted to load commercially, he should check them out. :D

Filling out my log book yesterday, two things hit me. 1) Pistol rounds have been cheap for quite some time 2) I've been bow hunting for quite some time
That was my first log entry in over TWO YEARS. Even with a drawer full of components, I've just been lazily shooting factory pistol ammo. ODFW has messed with the archery deer season enough, I'm going back to rifle for deer this year. Thus the additional .25-06 rounds.

View attachment 846440
Dig that press! That looks like some history right there.

View attachment 846440
I've got one of those new fangled machines made in Oroville for when I want to take all day to make 300 rounds of. 270.

Just finished off a run of 41 Mag with 210gr XTP's, Now for the next day and a half 44 Mag with 300gr TC's and 300gr GDHP's. Then Monday I'll move over to the Mark 7 and load 380's all week, then a week of 9mm and after that 40 S&W.

50 rounds of 45 ACP. I used Remington brass, CCI large pistol primers, and 8.3 grains of Blue Dot powder, and Berry's 230 gr round nose bullets. Going to the range tomorrow to give this recipe a try.

I just finished a large run of 10,000 9mm using customer supplied primers, now switching over to large primer small jobs to get them out of the way. 200 rounds 45 Colt loaded with FTX bullets, 100 rounds 41 Mag, 44 mag, 10 mm, 45acp and other loadings with customer supplied bullets. Next week I'll be running off 6000 round of .380acp on the Mark 7.Somewhere along the line I'll be starting load development for 32-20 so I can add it to my line up.
please expand on that ftx load. my b/h new model loves those.

please expand on that ftx load. my b/h new model loves those.
Well, first I cut purfictly good brand new Starline cases down to 1.215 then I adjust my flair, seat and crimp dies to work with the shorter cases. I loaded them with customer supplied primers, bullets and Longshot powder. This is a custom loading not a production one so it can sit on my to do shelf until I get around to it and is priced accordingly.

i love starline brass, but don't always have that option. mine are home rolled. running rugers. thinking trim to is 1.285. have come across some factory hornady cases that were short. that 225gr. flextip is a great bullet. running mine at about 1400. both b/h's love em..
you are loading for other than b/h's?

i love starline brass, but don't always have that option. mine are home rolled. running rugers. thinking trim to is 1.285. have come across some factory hornady cases that were short. that 225gr. flextip is a great bullet. running mine at about 1400. both b/h's love em..
you are loading for other than b/h's?
I'm not sure what my customer is shooting them in. Maybe a lever gun because the trim to is shorter than for your blackhawk.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top