JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
My buddy on the east coast just texted me tonight. His 10 year-old daughter and he have been reloading custom light 12 gauge shells the last 2 nights. Only half are his to shoot. Can you guess which fifty?

67EA3777-79ED-4A63-95D9-CAD1267C2D61.jpeg

I thought I was done with my run of .40 cal this year (I think I did 900:confused:), but evidently my girlfriend likes the priming operation more than she let on. I found an extra tray of 300 I didn't know abouto_O. Working on those this afternoon.

20210316_173143.jpg

20210316_173207.jpg

That ought to keep the Shield busy for awhile.

60 rounds 30-378 weatherby I use 113 gr. H50 BMG, federal GM 215M, and 210 Berger VLD hunting. Average FPS 3068 good load I built years ago, my best 5 shot group off the bench was just under .70" I shot a nice mulie a few years back at 721 yds. Longest big game shot I ever took. Good load....

60 rounds 30-378 weatherby I use 113 gr. H50 BMG, federal GM 215M, and 210 Berger VLD hunting. Average FPS 3068 good load I built years ago, my best 5 shot group off the bench was just under .70" I shot a nice mulie a few years back at 721 yds. Longest big game shot I ever took. Good load....

And otherwise you use that round to clear stumps off your land? From 100 yards? :D

Was going through some mixed head stamp 40 S&W range pickups that had wet cleaned very nicely. I noticed a few at a glance that had bulges, not the huge ones from the unsupported chambers of Glocks but smaller probably from a Sig, but yet noticeable. Upon further inspection of the 1,000 case bag there were over 300 that I didn't like so they are getting put on the market for someone that has a bulge buster die. ;)
I still have over 2K that needs to be double checked. :eek::eek::eek:

I thought I was done with my run of .40 cal this year (I think I did 900:confused:), but evidently my girlfriend likes the priming operation more than she let on. I found an extra tray of 300 I didn't know abouto_O. Working on those this afternoon.

View attachment 844188

View attachment 844187

That ought to keep the Shield busy for awhile.
I need a girlfriend.
My wife would never do that.

I just finished a large run of 10,000 9mm using customer supplied primers, now switching over to large primer small jobs to get them out of the way. 200 rounds 45 Colt loaded with FTX bullets, 100 rounds 41 Mag, 44 mag, 10 mm, 45acp and other loadings with customer supplied bullets. Next week I'll be running off 6000 round of .380acp on the Mark 7.Somewhere along the line I'll be starting load development for 32-20 so I can add it to my line up.

Didn't reload anything but made some 500 S&W valve caps for the truck. My kids actually did most of the work. Had to trim the case down at least 3/8" and de-burr them, epoxy some valve caps inside, and repolish them. They turned out great and it was a fun project with the kids, I couldn't find them for sale anywhere so we made them.

I just finished a large run of 10,000 9mm using customer supplied primers, now switching over to large primer small jobs to get them out of the way. 200 rounds 45 Colt loaded with FTX bullets, 100 rounds 41 Mag, 44 mag, 10 mm, 45acp and other loadings with customer supplied bullets. Next week I'll be running off 6000 round of .380acp on the Mark 7.Somewhere along the line I'll be starting load development for 32-20 so I can add it to my line up.
That's quite the machine right there !

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top