JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
:s0064: numbers don't matter; it's the feel in the hands 😁😄

IMG_2575.png

Firearms pet peeves . . .

guns that don't shoot straight, optics that are not repeatable, and fellow shooters that don't clean up after themselves.
Or people that go fishing and proceed to leave all the packaging from their newly bought fishing tackle/bait littered all about the shoreline.

Pack in and pack out.

"Nobody needs anything more than a pump shotgun. The sound of racking a shell will scare off all but the most dedicated perps".
~Anon

There is so much wrong with this.

You're going to approach a perp w/o a round in the chamber?
Or you're going to eject a round you could be using on the perp just to make silly noises?
Or you're going to give up the space for one round to chamber a shell?
While giving away your position?
As you find out there is more than one perp, and you really wish you had that extra round.
While possibly taking fire.

"Pistols put holes in people. Rifles put holes through people. Shotguns, the right load at the right range will physically remove a chunk from your opponent and throw it on the floor behind him, and you will have to get someone to come clean it up with a shovel."
~C.S.

Just quit mucking about making silly noises with that pump shotgun and kill the unfortunate SOB the first chance you get.

"Nobody needs anything more than a pump shotgun. The sound of racking a shell will scare off all but the most dedicated perps".
~Anon

There is so much wrong with this.

You're going to approach a perp w/o a round in the chamber?
Or you're going to eject a round you could be using on the perp just to make silly noises?
Or you're going to give up the space for one round to chamber a shell?
While giving away your position?
As you find out there is more than one perp, and you really wish you had that extra round.
While possibly taking fire.

"Pistols put holes in people. Rifles put holes through people. Shotguns, the right load at the right range will physically remove a chunk from your opponent and throw it on the floor behind him, and you will have to get someone to come clean it up with a shovel."
~C.S.

Just quit mucking about making silly noises with that pump shotgun and kill the unfortunate SOB the first chance you get.
Also giving away the type of firearm you have.

Getting BCG and BGC mixed up. Here's proper use: You do not need to find an FFL who will release a BCG if the BGC does not come back within three days because you do not need a BGC to buy a BCG in the first place. Got it?

But seriously, don't field strip in the parking lot; think of the children!
Reminds me of a story from years ago in the Mt. Rainier parking lot after me and a coupla buddies came down off the summit. We stunk so bad from a couple days of climbing. The parents of the little kid in the minivan next to our truck didn't think much of our changing room. But we looked around first and checked to make sure we were being discreet. Not our fault that that little shiit was a budding Peeping Tom... :s0092:

Reminds me of a story from years ago in the Mt. Rainier parking lot after me and a coupla buddies came down off the summit. We stunk so bad from a couple days of climbing. The parents of the little kid in the minivan next to our truck didn't think much of our changing room. But we looked around first and checked to make sure we were being discreet. Not our fault that that little shiit was a budding Peeping Tom... :s0092:
He was just intrigued that a bear could wear clothes.

Gunbroker listings with literally zero pictures. Just found a 10-gauge that might work, but not a single pic. Eh, if I'm dropping that kind of green on an item, I more than kinda need to see what it looks like. :rolleyes:

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top