JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
IMHO.....it's one thing to play games in court making arguments.

But......it's certainly another thing........
If/when they are found guilty of TYRANNY.

In other words : They need to be held accountable (with an appropriate PUNISHMENT) for their TYRANNY.

Aloah, Mark

In other words : They need to be held accountable (with an appropriate PUNISHMENT) for their TYRANNY.

Aloah, Mark
Inslee may be exposed to damages for his excessive covid lockdowns, mask and vaccine mandates.
Civil actions are beginning. The vaccine makers have some immunity but public officials acting outside of their legal authority may get hit.

It's coming...Time wounds all heels.

Aloah, Mark
Baby steps. Getting an injunction for now goes a long way.

If they can accomplish that, then it's practically signed, sealed and delivered for a complete reversal down the road.

Really? We are worried about the mag ban portion of the law? That's what we are arguing?

Let's be real if you're on this forum you probably have more mags than you'll ever need for the rest of your life, I know I do. I could use rifle and pistol mags for toilet paper for a year and still have enough to last me the rest of my life.

Why would we be fighting just the mag ban portion when the real issue we need to fight is HAVING A TRAINING COURSE TO BUY A SEMI AUTO, or maybe classifying anything that is not a bolt gun lever gun or pump gun a ASSAULT WEAPON! What about yearly random background checks to make sure you're still allowed to own a gun. What about agreeing to disclose medical records every time you purchase a firearm.

Really? We are worried about the mag ban portion of the law? That's what we are arguing?

Let's be real if you're on this forum you probably have more mags than you'll ever need for the rest of your life, I know I do. I could use rifle and pistol mags for toilet paper for a year and still have enough to last me the rest of my life.

Why would we be fighting just the mag ban portion when the real issue we need to fight is HAVING A TRAINING COURSE TO BUY A SEMI AUTO, or maybe classifying anything that is not a bolt gun lever gun or pump gun a ASSAULT WEAPON! What about yearly random background checks to make sure you're still allowed to own a gun. What about agreeing to disclose medical records every time you purchase a firearm.
Wrong state, take a deep breath. Not EVERYTHING is about 114!

This is regarding the WA mag ban.

I just don't see us getting anywhere fighting a mag ban that we already know (and Supreme Court knows) is unconstitutional. Why don't we get some people to really fight for 1639 to be ruled unconstitutional and maybe turn this state back to what it was. Idk about you but I haven't had any trouble finding magazines in washington since the mag ban, but I have however had to wait 10 business days to pick up a F*CKING 10/22

I just don't see us getting anywhere fighting a mag ban that we already know (and Supreme Court knows) is unconstitutional. Why don't we get some people to really fight for 1639 to be ruled unconstitutional and maybe turn this state back to what it was. Idk about you but I haven't had any trouble finding magazines in washington since the mag ban, but I have however had to wait 10 business days to pick up a F*CKING 10/22
Death by a thousand cut.. mag ban might not seem bad but they use the same method to get more passed later. If you can over turn you mag ban, you will be able to stop 1639. I am not up to speed on washington as oregon has its own going on but what other have said 1639 hasn't pass or gone to vote yet?

We are very worried about the mag limit law.
Stopping it in court would hit our commie AG and our Dem legislature right between the eyes. And possibly avert an assault weapon ban next year.
And I could actually buy the new pistol with more than a 10 round mag I've been wanting.

Upcoming Events

Rifle Mechanics
Sweet Home, OR
Handgun Self Defense Fundamentals
Sweet Home, OR
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top