JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Immergut appears to have a liberal educational background and was a Democrat. Then an Independent. Then recently a Republican who was in fact appointed by Trump. She spent a good part of her career in Multnomah County. Not ideal but we could certainly do worse with Oregon justices. Just have to cross our fingers that she is a judge who will make rulings based on the law and not political agenda.

Immergut appears to have a liberal educational background and was a Democrat. Then an Independent. Then recently a Republican who was in fact appointed by Trump. She spent a good part of her career in Multnomah County. Not ideal but we could certainly do worse with Oregon justices. Just have to cross our fingers that she is a judge who will make rulings based on the law and not political agenda.
That is helpful. And, understandable. So if she fails maybe a springboard to the USSC?

Because a certain president appoints a judge doesn't mean that judge will follow the constitution, especially the 2nd amendment.

75 yrs and from watching the crap show in Oregon and Nationally since the 60s, I am fairly certain this won't go anywhere.

Jack
Chief Justice JGR has demonstrated that Jack is dead right about this.

Exactly.

I just made a donation to OFF to help with legal costs..
I get calls every day from NRA but they can suck me until I see some actual action on their part other than taking my money....

I made a decent donation to OFF as well after taking a year off. Kevin can be his own worst enemy with his unfiltered rhetoric which only fuels the fire with the opposition in my opinion. Some worry that he should have waited for the heavy hitters to move first. Hard to say. For now I'm on board and will keep donating as long as he doesn't shoot himself in the foot. At least he took action before the big day. Hopefully that was the right course of action. Part of me actually wanted to see the legal sh!t show that would ensue if the day came and we were under a defacto purchase ban.

Everyone ought to be donating at this point. You cannot litigate without cash, especially against the State and Bloomturd, et al.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top