JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I hope you're right. I put in my final order for parts today from Aero for my build. If they were smart and I've no reason to believe otherwise they would be processing all orders and shipping to WA FFL's first. All the other parts can probably be shipped after the bill becomes a law "IF" they print the shipping label before that time.

Signed tomorrow probably cuz Friday is bad news day (nfl always dumps their bad news on Friday afternoon Fe so no one pays attention).

Let's hope Benitez ruling comes out within days after signing. Injunctions likely to be filed on the day of signing I think.

No one comply, easy enough. Federal laws trump state and you haven't broken federal laws......... see this is the crap. The Fascist left know gun owners are all big talk and no game and that's why they can do what they do. No one standing up

Can WA resident still buy AR15 and/or lowers as of right now? Got a family member who waited too long and now wants me to help secure one before it's too late.

Can WA resident still buy AR15 and/or lowers as of right now? Got a family member who waited too long and now wants me to help secure one before it's too late.
If you can find one in a local store before Inslee signs the bill, which he likely will in the next day or two, i think.

Just my opinion but i would buy only a riifle, not a lower unless it could be built into a rifle before the ban is signed. To me having a stripped lower and then building it post-ban seems like it could be taken as creation of a new assault weapon.

Last Edited:
If it were me I would buy a stripped lower if he can find one in the store. No 10 day wait period. It could well be that he simply waited too long though. I have no clue on 80% lowers status in WA.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR