JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I didn't get a good jist of what may happen with the 3 day rule. He didn't really shoot either party down with what they said about it.
My hopes is that portion of the law doesn't go into effect.

Never end battle
Even if we get an extended TRO, the state SC will likely intervene. Then we'll have to rely on the four other cases in the US District, the first isn't going well, and I don't believe the others have had preliminary arguments yet.

After the state SC intervenes, it will have to either go to trial or be brought before a higher court.

Last Edited:
Where are u even doing transfers around salem that they call it in or do 3 day on the transfers? Mainly asking as my friends need a place that does that as I'm broke bought a really nice FAL with every dollar I had so now just helping my friends find what they want in case 114 dosent get beat.
I guess I haven't tried in a few weeks. Is anyone still getting instant approvals? I was always approved instantly so I didn't think it about this.

That's always been my thought, it violates the single issue point. If this were any other issue it would never have made the ballot but being a gun control measure it got a free ride. This should be a complete legal issue on it's own.
Since at least 1920, the Oregon Supreme Court has interpreted the "one subject" test very expansively, meaning it is very difficult to prove it was violated. So that is not really a a viable argument, as this measure arguably encompasses just Reduction of Gun Violence.

Since at least 1920, the Oregon Supreme Court has interpreted the "one subject" test very expansively, meaning it is very difficult to prove it was violated. So that is not really a a viable argument, as this measure arguably encompasses just Reduction of Gun Violence.
It's my argument and I'm stickin' with it.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews