JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions

Harney Webex – PUBLIC
December 23, 2022 at 10:00 AM
Join from the meeting link:
https://oregonjudicial.webex.com/oregonjudicial/j.php?MTID=m6607b5cdcadb0e1c73907e88aca5ffd1.php

Join by meeting number:
MEETINGS.WEBEX.COM
Meeting number (access code): 2490 636 2369
Meeting password: HARpublic22*

Join by phone:
1-408-418-9388
Access code: 2486 636 2369 ##

COURTROOM SEATING: There is limited seating in the courtroom. After you have checked in with the clerk's office, please wait in the hallway near the entrance of the courtroom and maintain required physical and social distancing. We will bring you into the courtroom as other cases finish and seating becomes available.

SOA is arguing a right delayed is a right denied. Judge is asking a lot of questions on if BGCs are constitutional and if the piece can be severed.

State is arguing that SOA didn't bring this part to the court in the complaint.

State is arguing severability, but brought up a legislative case from Eugene.

SOA needs to bring up the point of single issue ballot measures.

State is arguing that ip114 included severability.

SOA just started arguing that state is citing incorrect case law regarding delaying a right.

State is arguing severability, but brought up a legislative case from Eugene.

SOA needs to bring up the point of single issue ballot measures.

That's always been my thought, it violates the single issue point. If this were any other issue it would never have made the ballot but being a gun control measure it got a free ride. This should be a complete legal issue on it's own.

That's always been my thought, it violates the single issue point. If this were any other issue it would never have made the ballot but being a gun control measure it got a free ride. This should be a complete legal issue on it's own.
When have the Democrats ever been interested in complying with the Constitution?
Oh yeah, forgot, all their "mostly peaceful" Burn-Loot-Murder riots during their "Summer of Love" were deemed Freedom of Speech. :mad:

I guess I still have time to order a couple more lowers
Where are u even doing transfers around salem that they call it in or do 3 day on the transfers? Mainly asking as my friends need a place that does that as I'm broke bought a really nice FAL with every dollar I had so now just helping my friends find what they want in case 114 dosent get beat.

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews