JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
10 round magazines.
Midway shipped you mags (any) and had a baseplate?? That's the first I've heard of midwayusa shipping any mags at all to OR... even 10 or less. I tried some G27 mags (native 10rd) last month and they wouldn't. Even after calling in and speaking to 2 different individuals...it was a flat out no go.

they have been really good about helping Oregon get items from them, probably waiting to see what happens in court, they changed the date on the banner when the TRO happened and kept sending items, my guess is they are waiting on court date to see what happens.
just got My AUG and its came with a standard Cap PMAG.

Just to recap - the director of customer service called me yesterday but I was in a meeting so they called me again today. They fulfilled most of my order which really wasn't of super high importance (handful of mags and some ammo) but cool nonetheless. They've addressed it with their customer service team which was good hear. The issue was some 20rd pmags that were on sale through a 3rd party distributor that won't sell to oregon.

Super cool dude I spoke with. I love PSA's message of wanting to arm every civilian. Good impression overall.

(Now I gotta research this business of giving names to .gov someone mentioned above)

Super cool dude I spoke with. I love PSA's message of wanting to arm every civilian. Good impression overall.

(Now I gotta research this business of giving names to .gov someone mentioned above)
I don't know about the .gov thing, but I appreciate PSA is actually trying to make things people want, unlike some of the other legacy firearms mfg. who pump out the same variations on the same boring garbage every year. Some of these companies, I swear it's like they hired the old management from General Motors.

Ok, I've emailed PSA, the only hang up with the mags is if it is fulfilled by a third party.
Anything made/sold directly by PSA is still being shipped to Oregon.

On their web page they specifically list that 3rd party fulfillment has stopped but nothing else.

NOTICE FOR OREGON MAGAZINE & FIREARM ORDERS
Until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All High Capacity Magazine Orders to Oregon.
PSA will also prioritize & ship All Firearm Orders to Oregon placed before Midnight, January 2nd, 2023 PST.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure Oregon FFL Firearm Transfers can be facilitated during this time-frame.
All Oregon Orders & Refunds are at the discretion of Palmetto State Armory.
Edit: Doh! just read the post above mine from @ZA_Survivalist

A customer came into the shop yesterday and told me that PSA was restricting magazine sales again to Oregon. This morning I checked out PSA's website and it does appear they added this restriction recently.

Until further notice, any 3rd party fulfilled high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the state of Oregon.

Edit: Doh! just read the post above mine from @ZA_Survivalist

A customer came into the shop yesterday and told me that PSA was restricting magazine sales again to Oregon. This morning I checked out PSA's website and it does appear they added this restriction recently.

Until further notice, any 3rd party fulfilled high capacity magazines cannot be shipped to the state of Oregon.
Doesn't show up that way for me. Signed into my account with Oregon address and ordered a couple of P-Mags. Went all the way to "place order" and no notice about Oregon shipments.

Didn't order any since I've still got several cases from their special prices and free shipment to Oregon earlier.

We have been receiving 11+ mags from them too. It appears to apply to products that PSA sells that ship from 3rd party (drop ship items).
Such as? The reason I ask is because it's important that this type of information gets to the legal teams. The federal trial starts in 2 weeks. I can get the info to the right people but I need to have a direct reference and an example.

Here is link to PSA shipping restrictions by state. Scroll down list to find Oregon restrictions.

I am not sure how to tell whether a product is shipping direct from PSA or from a third party.

Here is link to PSA shipping restrictions by state. Scroll down list to find Oregon restrictions.

I am not sure how to tell whether a product is shipping direct from PSA or from a third party.
Got it - thanks.

I had an issue with PSA shipping back when we assumed Dec 8th was the last day.

Basically you have to check which mags won't ship (not because of state restrictions) but I'm assuming something on the back end with where they source a mag instead.

I tried to order some APX mags and it kept telling me it couldn't ship. But I could order plenty of Glock mags and PMAGs fine.

If you encounter this on a bulk order do process of elimination, then once you narrow it down, send a email to PSA and they should be able to update and fix the listing. I was able to order those same APX mags a day or so later.

Just an FYI

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR