JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Anyone know why GOA dropped out of the state level lawsuit against measure 114 in harney county?
I was wondering the same thing. I remember at the specific time they dropped out there was some additional proceeding that was just the state pissing around (I think can't remember). I remember it made sense to me at that time that they pull out cuz they would have to spend $ on meaningless procedural crap from the state.

Seems like they should be coming back in now that it matters. Who knows maybe once it's off the radar and $ shifted to other cases it's harder to go back to the case $ wise (total WAG).

I was wondering the same thing. I remember at the specific time they dropped out there was some additional proceeding that was just the state pissing around (I think can't remember). I remember it made sense to me at that time that they pull out cuz they would have to spend $ on meaningless procedural crap from the state.

Seems like they should be coming back in now that it matters. Who knows maybe once it's off the radar and $ shifted to other cases it's harder to go back to the case $ wise (total WAG).
Yeah. The state woketards try bleeding the plaintiffs with unnecessary and frivolous paperwork demand expenditures. When your breaking the law... no one can challenge you if they can't afford to, right!?

That doesn't mean they are completely out of the picture though. They're still providing support and legal council.

I hope that they come back in, I sent them a lot of money to support fighting 114. Goa is one of my top donations. I gave up several guns, ammo and accessories to support them.

The NRA didn't even send a greeting card. Not that I'm surprised by that; they're pretty much useless today thanks to WLP. I wish ranges didn't require their membership.
Any " range " that requires NRA membership can go suck an egg! But seriously NRA focus is on profit margins not fighting for your freedoms. I feel like it's a joke within the firearm community as to how beneficial a company like the NRA is or if they are just leeching off the people truly trying to make a difference by being a member and donating.

Any " range " that requires NRA membership can go suck an egg! But seriously NRA focus is on profit margins not fighting for your freedoms. I feel like it's a joke within the firearm community as to how beneficial a company like the NRA is or if they are just leeching off the people truly trying to make a difference by being a member and donating.
Our county requires that our range carry liability insurance. The NRA is the cheapest, therefore NRA membership is required to get a range key card.

And they keep bragging about having "5 million members".....I'd be surprised if they had 500,000.

Our county requires that our range carry liability insurance. The NRA is the cheapest, therefore NRA membership is required to get a range key card.
Wait so your range has to carry liability insurance I get that which is understand but individual visiting the range is required to have it as well? Personally I wouldn't visit any established with rules that requires its members to have it as well. I'm all about firearm safety and safe handling but to many rules defeats the fun. I just can't in good conscience give my hard earned money to a business that hasn't shown that they deserve it. Your mileage may vary

Wait so your range has to carry liability insurance I get that which is understand but individual visiting the range is required to have it as well? Personally I wouldn't visit any established with rules that requires its members to have it as well. I'm all about firearm safety and safe handling but to many rules defeats the fun. I just can't in good conscience give my hard earned money to a business that hasn't shown that they deserve it. Your mileage may vary
Key card holding range members need to be NRA members, minimum $15 a year with no magazines. Guests of range members do not need to be NRA members.

Key card holding range members need to be NRA members, minimum $15 a year with no magazines. Guests of range members do not need to be NRA members.
Try letting your friends know you can take them for free. Every time they get an itchy trigger finger, they call you up and get mad when you're busy.

Some of my friends know I have a COSSA membership and really want me to take them shooting at 1000 plus... but really don't want to pay for the gas. Well no bubblegum, I don't want to pay for the gas, either Sherlock yet here we are

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top