JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
NOTICE FOR OREGON MAGAZINE & FIREARM ORDERS
Until further legal notice, PSA will prioritize & ship All High Capacity Magazine Orders to Oregon.
PSA will also prioritize & ship All Firearm Orders to Oregon placed before Midnight, January 2nd, 2023 PST.
It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure Oregon FFL Firearm Transfers can be facilitated during this time-frame.
All Oregon Orders & Refunds are at the discretion of Palmetto State Armory.

I call BS. Tried to order cz mags a couple days ago and got this message when trying to checkout. Ordered from Greg cote llc instead.

Screenshot_20221229-165001_Samsung Internet.jpg

THEY CANT SHIP BECAUSE IT WONT BE HERE BY THE 2ND.... WAITING ON COURTS RULING
Ummm.... That's for the 3day safeguard. Nothin to do with the mag ban, which has an indefinate stay until the actual court case is heard.

Even if it was applicable in any way, for FFL items, there is no ban on purchase. It only affects how soon you might be able to complete your purchase in the event your BGC is slow walkin.

PSA just seems slow on updating and removing the ban on every product listing. Some go through and some haven't been updated yet. Although some folks have reported that giving them a call to let them know which ones are still being blocked has had favorable results and their products shipped. PITA, but... such as it is... they are making good on their notice.

* I haven't been able to test that out, personally. Every item I've been looking for has been OOS. Just what's being reported by others.

My last Personal experience with psa was not super great .
I am a Oregon resident
Ordered on 11/12/22
They didn't ship until the 19th
The slow to ship situation didn't help me when my bcg didn't come back instant like it usually does. With the change on December 7th I was basically in a line of 20k others when osp stopped prioritizing chl holders.
If my ffl had not spent over 4 hours on the phone on hold I probably still wouldn't have my gun.
Psa will not be my first or only shopping choice in the future for guns .

Tried ordering a few mags and wasn't allowed to complete order. WTF. It says across the top they are expediting these prefers to Oregon specifically. Called customer service and they said they are NOT shipping mags of greater than 10 rounds to Oregon and that they have been trying to get that notice taken down for 2 months. Pretty disappointed in PSA. I've thought very highly of them

I used buy a lot from PSA. They used to come off as being very strong freedom supporters. Then they sent a list of my purchases to .gov. Y'all remember that bs? I unsubscrbed from their tempting emails and haven't purchased from them since.
So, no surprise. They're full of shìt.

I used buy a lot from PSA. They used to come off as being very strong freedom supporters. Then they sent a list of my purchases to .gov. Y'all remember that bs? I unsubscrbed from their tempting emails and haven't purchased from them since.
So, no surprise. They're full of shìt.
Can you elaborate? First I've heard of this and couldn't find anything online.

Idk. They provide products for the average American and they are simply trying to avoid legal issues. Granted I believe they pulled the mag supply too soon.. I think they are just unsure of what's going on and playing on the side of caution.

It's a bummer.. but on paper it makes sense. Their items have been affordable and they've allowed many new folks and budget minded folks to obtain decent firearms.

My primary gripe with them is their review system and active suppression of negative reviews on products they are trying to move.
The Centurion BP12 is one prime example.
They purposely took down negative reviews when it was on clearance and had deleted mine when I spoke about metallurgy issues and had photos of what I experienced twice.

That, to me is insanely dishonest and I've witnessed them do that firsthand and I often frequent reviews and customer photos on products I'm planning on buying, so much so that I'll have them memorized and know what "was" there and what gets taken down and PSA has actively done it.

But they have great products and prices.. I'm a collector and consumer so I'll still be buying from them. I need about 10 (5.7) magazines.

I find that interesting. After the injunctions PSA has been shipping.... as it says in the notice. Plenty of threads confirming that and I bought some from them too. One glitch was that not all item listings had been updated, so contacting C.S. with the item number they fixed it and allowed the sale and shipment. As far as i've heard... it's been business as usual and the last order i made just arrived a week and a half ago.

What I wonder is either a sudden policy change... unannounced.... OR.... (which seems more likely).... it was one of the item listings that hadn't been updated yet and the C.S. rep that was spoken to doesn't know their a'hole from stink. I'm sure there are more than a few lazy employees there and/or those that couldn't give 2 rats about the 2A. It's only a paycheck and they don't want to be bothered.

I would call in again and speak to another agent to confirm if it is in fact new policy or just a nimrod not wanting to do their job.

I DO know for a fact that the notice banner was real and them trying to remove it for the past 2 months is an absolute lie.

Last Edited:
Through arfcom I emailed Jamin directly. He responded quickly to get my order placed but I'll be replying again to get to the bottom of 1) why the website wouldn't let me buy a few pmags, and 2) why the customer service rep lied or doesn't know what's going on

For giggles I just tried to buy a CMMG .22lr conversion kit (in stock) from PSA. All good till I tried to pay for it. They won't ship it to me in WA state. So I purchased one from Midway and one from Brownells. Zero issue with either. This is clearly a PSA thing as I'm pretty sure Brownells and Midway know what they're doing.

For giggles I just tried to buy a CMMG .22lr conversion kit (in stock) from PSA. All good till I tried to pay for it. They won't ship it to me in WA state. So I purchased one from Midway and one from Brownells. Zero issue with either. This is clearly a PSA thing as I'm pretty sure Brownells and Midway know what they're doing.
10 round magazines.

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads