JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I wrote my Congressperson and informed her I would resist this using all the legal recourse at my disposal. Find yours and do the same. Remind him/her that for every one who writes, 10 more have not. This bill is a de facto payment for our Rights scheme and I will be Civilly Disobedient as is my duty as a patriotic citizen and defender of my country. Do it now.
That's great now we just need fifty thousand more people like you that care enough to do at least something. That is the minimum we should need to get our point across to these rabid anti-gun liberal politicians. Remember folks these people are not Democrats anymore they're Progressive liberals with an anti-gun anti-constitution agenda.

Let's get busy getting the word out.;)

The government doesn't want your guns. They have plenty of their own. The government wants control. Control of you, of us. Reference the War on Drugs: the DEA was founded by Nixon to reduce and control the numbers of protestors of the Vietnam War. Had nothing to do with Drugs, but if all the protestors could be muzzled and stripped of their rights to Vote, to own Fireams, to protest, the government would be free to do whatever they wanted to. WW2 wasn't about extermination of Jews (tangentially, certainly) as much as it was creating a common enemy that the Party could point to in order to remove rights of the people for the "Greater Good." When a man becomes a felon, he is stripped of his Citizenship in his right to Choose (Vote) and his right to defend his rights (Firearm ownership). The government knows we own guns, so how better to strip rights than outlawing something everyone owns? HB1387 is a grievous attack by a government to strip our rights and RENT them back to us (yearly licensing of things we paid with sweat and blood for) so they can be stripped when the government decides to. Anyone keeping a banned weapon will become a felon and with the current focus on Terrorism, will become, ipso facto, a Terrorist and Enemy of the State. Do not stand for this. You may not have a neighbor that's a Jew, or a Muslim, or African American, but what happens when they run out? Who's next?

"When a man becomes a felon, he is stripped of his Citizenship"
I have to disagree with this statement but agree with pretty much the rest of your post.
That said, the GOV thinks that they have the power to do anything & fight our opposition with their bought & paid for judges.

"When a man becomes a felon, he is stripped of his Citizenship"
I have to disagree with this statement but agree with pretty much the rest of your post.
That said, the GOV thinks that they have the power to do anything & fight our opposition with their bought & paid for judges.

What is Citizenship but the right to a voice in how one is governed? A Vote is the quiet way, a gun is louder.

I do support reinstating the practice of Outlawry (declaring "outside the law's protection")... I say we start with the members of international criminal organizations, terrorist groups and the "Democratic" Party.

Ferguson is a stunning example of hypocrisy. I saw him spouting off on tv about how the courts ruling against Trump's travel ban was a great victory for the Constitution. He went on to say the Constitution would have been in serious trouble if Trump's executive order had been left to stand. Wtf? he doesn't seem to have any reservations about dissmantling the 2nd Ammendment. Typical politician/lawyer manuever talking out both sides of his mouth trying to further his political agenda.

Last Edited:
I think F***-Face Ferg has a backward understanding of who the Constitution protects...

Granted, the EO in question was hastily written and ham-handed in its implementation, and particularly botched by the interference of Steve Bannon, but the basic principles in it were legally sound--the main Bridge Too Far in my analysis was Bannon's insertion of an interpretation to block LPR's from entry too.

More bs happens. The evil conformist pols will regroup to get their wording right secretly, in "our" house of representitives. So sad. I wrote two of my reps and my sen on the hunting and fishing license and tag hikes. One wrote me back thanking me for bringing this to his attention. His name is Bill Jenkin. I have not heard from Maureen Walsh or Terry Nealy. Let's start getting their names public so other members will remember them on election day.:D

We need to inundate our "representatives" to get this issue past the interns and in front of their eyes directly. Like many of you business owners and managers, it needs to be clear that they WILL do the job we hired them to do the way WE want it done because WE are paying them to do it. Like any other employee, they will do their job or we will hire someone else who will. That said, like any business we the owners need to put in the work. Call, email, write your representative and tell them this is not California and this kind of back-room dealing to strip us of our Citizens' Rights will not be tolerated here! Do it now! I'm going to do it again.

The WA legislature page for any measure has a link to contact your reps, which leads to a filter to find your district. You can and should use it to send messages to your district house and senate reps.

Here is the news from today:
THURSDAY, FEB. 16, 2017, 5:45 P.M
"
OLYMPIA – Buying a semi-automatic assault weapon in Washington won't require a special state license or a more extensive background check, although residents might be advised, but not required, to store their guns safely in their homes.

Despite calls from state officials and gun control advocates for major changes just two weeks ago, a key House committee recommended incremental changes on Thursday.

Proposals to ban certain semi-automatic rifles, sometimes called military assault weapons, never got a hearing, but a bill to require licenses for people who own, buy or sell them didn't get a vote in the House Judiciary Committee Thursday. It's likely dead for the year. "

We can flood them with calls and e-mails but, if they don't respond back, tells me they're not interested, or making "deals". Nah, you're fired. Public calls or e-mails you, you respond!!! Good points, especially the one about the site that automatically sends your comments to your elected officials;). We should all have that on "speed mail":s0151:.

What would the state do if outdoorsmen went on strike for a year and didn't buy hunting and fishing licenses? How many state agencies would have to close up?

What would the state do if outdoorsmen went on strike for a year and didn't buy hunting and fishing licenses? How many state agencies would have to close up?

I haven't bought a waterfowl license in 3 years or a deer tag in 12 years. I am seriously considering not buying a fishing license this year too but if I do it will be only for fishing lakes!!!

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top