JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
A friend works in Olympia and he just let me know there will be a hearing on the proposed Assault Weapons Ban on channel TVW at 1:30 today.
I will have a copy of the proposal today.

CORRECTION 1:30 not 1:00
This bill was initiated by the same Attorney General who believes that he knows more about protecting our country from extremists than our President. Leave it to King County to give us, yet, another loser Liberal.

If only we could build another "wall" along the Cascade Crest...

Hell, just the Seattle Sh*tty Limits would go a long way.

Whyfor do you Dry Siders always insist on throwing Wet Side Conservatives under the bus? THIS is why we join the libs opposing your desire for a new state... if we could just wall off Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia I'm convinced most of the problem would be solved.

Hell, just the Seattle Sh*tty Limits would go a long way.

Whyfor do you Dry Siders always insist on throwing Wet Side Conservatives under the bus? THIS is why we join the libs opposing your desire for a new state... if we could just wall off Seattle, Tacoma and Olympia I'm convinced most of the problem would be solved.

Careful guys. There are a LOT of liberals that absolutely hate this proposal. It's gonna take all of us working together.

A friend works in Olympia and he just let me know there will be a hearing on the proposed Assault Weapons Ban on channel TVW at 1:30 today.
I will have a copy of the proposal today.

CORRECTION 1:30 not 1:00
I wrote to the appropriate politicians regarding this via the NRA website a couple weeks ago.
Can someone here list the other appropriate actions that can be taken that they believe may have an impact or direct me to where I can find suggestions?

Just try to file a Bar Ethics complaint against Ferguson if you saw him do it, whether in-chamber or live on TVW.

And tell them all that anyone who supports this, you will contribute as much as you can to their opponent in four years regardless of party, and to any recall attempt that may arise in the meantime.

Just try to file a Bar Ethics complaint against Ferguson if you saw him do it, whether in-chamber or live on TVW.

And tell them all that anyone who supports this, you will contribute as much as you can to their opponent in four years regardless of party, and to any recall attempt that may arise in the meantime.
Thanks. I was not able to watch it live but that's pretty much what I said in the letters:)

This is all about control has nothing to do with money. They want to know who has what weapons and how many, so when they decide to confiscate they know right where to go. The only way to fight these liberals is to vote out the Democrats and vote in Republicans,which is hard to do in this state but necessary if we want to keep our weapons unregisterd.

20170207_122711.jpg

HOLLY WTF...
(v) A flash suppressor, muzzle break, muzzle compensator, or threaded barrel designed to accommodate a flash suppressor, muzzle break, or muzzle compensator;

This just made every one of my rifles an Assault Rifle
Even my bolt actions.
Yep that's the idea, make us all felons by passing 2 new laws so they can confiscate all our weapons rendering us unable to fight back

And our friends across the aisle need to set their own house in order, too--make clear that any anti-gun vote makes a candidate radioactive no matter how much else you may like about them.

I'm sorry guys. I will be praying for all of you.

I'm hoping your house and Senate will laugh at how insane it is. What makes me angry is this Indian giver mentality of your property. Buy something legally...Get it taken away...No compassion...Fees every year so clearly taxation without representation/other issues...Telling you what you can and can't do on your own property...

It's time guys. If it passes...Band together in numbers law enforcement can't handle and protest it with said illegal guns. Enough is enough.

We up here, like you guys down there are faced with the same problem, not all gun owners are fully committed to fighting for our rights.
For whatever reason that is, it will ultimately be our downfall.
Between the Fudds, the IGMSSY's and the "Guns as Growth Investment" scalper crowd... Fudds don't care until you come for their Bambi Butcher, IGMSSY's don't care as long as nobody comes to grab THEIRS and scalpers WANT bans because it drives the prices on their "investments" way up so they can profit at the expense of our freedom.

I wrote my Congressperson and informed her I would resist this using all the legal recourse at my disposal. Find yours and do the same. Remind him/her that for every one who writes, 10 more have not. This bill is a de facto payment for our Rights scheme and I will be Civilly Disobedient as is my duty as a patriotic citizen and defender of my country. Do it now.

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top