JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
There are Democrats, but I'd hardly call them "Democratic".
These are the people that believe majority rules until they are no longer in the majority. Also in the article, the writers talks about permitted protests. I classify that as a rally.

It's amazing the amount of people that fight to give their personal rights of freedom away to the state, then mouth off about fighting oppression 🙄.

These are the people that believe majority rules until they are no longer in the majority. Also in the article, the writers talks about permitted protests. I classify that as a rally.

It's amazing the amount of people that fight to give their personal rights of freedom away to the state, then mouth off about fighting oppression 🙄.
Gotta "stick it to the man".... unless "the man" is doing your bidding. :rolleyes::oops::rolleyes:

These people actually love rules... for others, not for themselves. Fascisti.

These are the people that believe majority rules until they are no longer in the majority.
Same people who casually dismiss the lessons of history ("that was a long time ago") until it's convenient. Then they tip over statues with gusto and compare any disagreeable person to Hitler.

...This is all about feelings and emotions. It is pure madness. And we keep marching down this road to our own demise. And I have to ask myself, who is benefitting from our demise? Because seemingly no one in charge has the guts to call these idiots on their BS. The idiots get the kid-glove treatment, and the rest of us are treated like Hitler.

Last Edited:
They propose this every year. So far we've beaten it every year. Don't only write your own elected representatives, write to the committee chairs and explain why self defense is important, especially after the police have been defunded, and that you are tired of Democrats trying to strip away all individual freedoms.

Ranting and raving on these message boards doesn't help. Writing and calling elected representatives does.

They propose this every year. So far we've beaten it every year. Don't only write your own elected representatives, write to the committee chairs and explain why self defense is important, especially after the police have been defunded, and that you are tired of Democrats trying to strip away all individual freedoms.

Ranting and raving on these message boards doesn't help. Writing and calling elected representatives does.
It certainly helps me.

Defund police. Check.
Release inmates for their safety. Check.
Order police to not respond to property crime calls. Check.
Fire officers who refuse the vaxx. Check.
Refuse to prosecute violent offenders. Check.
Allow "peaceful protesters" to cause million$ in property damage. Check.
Promote violence and prosecute self defence. Check.

Pass more restrictive gun laws......

For the life of me, I just can't see anything going wrong here.
:eek:

Thread already started by @rdb241 and moved to a sticky in Activism. No wonder nothing ever happens here, nobody ever checks out the sections FOR news and action...
Thread already started by @rdb241 and moved to a sticky in Activism. No wonder nothing ever happens here, nobody ever checks out the sections FOR news and action...
Joe moved it here and re-titled it.

Remember, the various fascist regimes of the 1930 used criminals as cat's-paws and stalking horses to keep the proles scared out of their minds and clamoring to give away ever more of thier rights in return for illusory promises of "safety"...

THAT is why criminals are a protected class, the totalitarians always need a bogeyman to keep the masses hiding under their beds and at least acquiescing to if not participating in building Das Reich. Armed proles diminish that environment of "manufactured fear" AND are potential resistance once the pawns have served their purpose and given way to the Organs of State Security.

A lot of this crap is political plagiarism that is presented as the original work , thoughts and efforts of the presenter.
They present, nearly verbatim, legislation, (win, lose, or draw) that was proposed elsewhere,
and attempt to appear they have been engaged in meaningful work.
If we do not get off our collective a$$es, educate people, and get them to the ballot box to remove people of this ilk from office, we are lost.
One of the first things that needs to happen, is a grass roots movement to establish term limits.
But I digress.
Best,
Gary

I posted this in a Washington Hunting forum as well. One of the guys over there has already fired off a letter to his Representives and Senators this morning. He posted what he wrote and gave everybody permission to copy and paste and send. It would be better to put it in your own words but this is what he wrote:

"12/15/2021
Subject: Pending Gun Control, Increasing Violence Open Letter
WA State Legislature

Dear Sirs, Madams.

As a Washington citizen, I am deeply concerned with what appears to be a continued and apparently, coordinated attack on the safety and security of the law-abiding citizens of our state.

Since the lawlessness of the George Floyd "demonstrations" (read riots) and the establishment of the CHOP zone, we have experienced a spike in violent crime heretofore not witnessed in our state. Our citizens are in danger as never before.

The passage of police restrictions in the horribly written HBs 1310 and 1054 has severely hampered the ability and/or the willingness of police to react to crime. In addition, the rhetoric of several city, county, and state politicians which smear the police and call for defunding, and the vaccine mandates have both contributed to the number of police per capita in our state being at an all-time low and, in fact, at emergency levels.

At the same time, our justice officials have been releasing record numbers of violent offenders back into the population, with little or no bail requirement to do so, and too often with charges being dropped.

All these factors have contributed to our population being at increased risk of experiencing violent crime. At a time when we need to be able to protect ourselves more than ever, some in the legislature seek to further hobble our efforts to do so with new proposed gun control legislation.
A few facts. The overwhelming number of illegal acts committed in WA with guns are committed with handguns, not high-capacity rifles. The overwhelming number of murders committed with guns are committed with handguns by those already proscribed from possessing them. Overwhelmingly, our law-abiding citizens do not commit crimes with guns. Overwhelmingly, home invasions are committed by 2-3 criminals or more. Restricting law-abiding citizens to a 10-round capacity magazine means that in defending against home invasion, they are at a disadvantage of more than 2 or 3 to 1 in firepower against the criminals. Overwhelmingly, law-abiding gun owners use high-capacity firearms to defend their homes and families.

In light of the current upward trend of violence and lawlessness in our state, you should not be considering restricting our abilities to protect ourselves. Please, please, please don't do it. Reject the absurd notion that criminals and madmen will respond to gun control. They will not.
With the greatest sincerity,"
PMan

You know, on my drive to work this morning I was just thinking about we haven't heard anything yet. And them boom here it is. All the same bubblegum plus a few more stupid ones. Spread the word. Send people links to help them voice their opinions. Hold the line!

We're more vulnerable than ever this year.

We cannot allow ourselves to become complacent. It's gonna take an all-hands effort to keep beating these legislative proposals down.

My fear is that the other side will again turn to the initiative process rather than the state house, if the legislature can't get it done -- we failed to beat the last few heinous initiatives and look what happened.

Under siege every year..
Screenshot_20211215-184910_Google.jpg

Upcoming Events

Oregon Arms Collectors March Gun Show
Portland, OR
Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class