JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
It's not considered an "exception" per se. It's simply not a violation of the law since you are not procuring and "importing" a prohibited mag from outside of the state. You are simply leaving with legally existant property and then returning with it.

**When in doubt of an unconstitutional law see post #3. ;)

One can also argue a non-resident bringing in and then leaving with said magazine(s) is also not in violation as it pertains to IMPORTATION which pertains to selling/trading said articles.

Unless there's a border stop-checkpoint searching every car coming into WA, intelligently go about your business in peace as a free citizen.

1673575266780.png

Last Edited:
^So much THIS! ^ ^ ^ ^ ^

Some are too wrapped with this...
Not me. I serialized both of my magazines, coated them with holy water and took photos of them in front of the county bank's date and temperature sign. I did however stop before leaving the zone of prudence and recording the database with the county recorder.

Not me. I serialized both of my magazines, coated them with holy water and took photos of them in front of the county bank's date and temperature sign. I did however stop before leaving the zone of prudence and recording the database with the county recorder.
Did you have it Notarized?

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads