JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Can you...sure it would be easy to do....toss 'em in your car or truck and done.

Is it legal....
Well that ain't really a concern of mine...I have other things to think and worry about.

As with many questions like the OP....weigh the risk versus profit and do what is best for you.
Andy

Ain't nobody going to jail over magazines.
Clearly you're not a lawyer and don't even understand how laws work like the common person does.

People in other states have already been prosecuted and others here are facing charges like FWDG.

Here are some examples out of many. Educate yourself before spouting off opinion as fact 🙄🙄🙄

Dont do it! Jay and bob might get ya.

Pretty sure your good to bring back what you left with and as a visitor, bring mags in as long as you leave with them. Also think the penalty for dealing in contraband mags is a small fine the first few times. Honestly I dont give enough of an S to double check so I could be wrong

Clearly you're not a lawyer and don't even understand how laws work like the common person does.

People in other states have already been prosecuted and others here are facing charges like FWDG.

Here are some examples out of many. Educate yourself before spouting off opinion as fact 🙄🙄🙄

It's a gross misdemeanor. They're not even jailing violent offenders in wa anymore. I'm not concerned with other states laws that don't apply to me.
So ya, ain't nobody in wa going to jail over mags.
Even the gun store owners who continue to sell are only facing fines.
But go ahead and keep kneeling before your great king inslee while he continues taking away your rights.
Pathetic

Put me on a JURY.

I'll send a message to Inslee and his facist and tyrants.

WAIT, Wait, wait.....will a "gross misdemeanor case" even get to a jury trial in WA?

Aloha, Mark

Upcoming Events

Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Oregon Arms Collectors April 2024 Gun Show
Portland, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads