JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
This country is led by misguided people that don't understand humanity. The crazies attack the weak and the sheeple. They don't attack gun shows or Nra meetings. Americas new course of action is to punish the many because of actions of a few. Get ready for it, look at Massachusetts the home of Smith and Wesson. If it can happen there it can here too. It's kinda hard to fight tyranny with a sling shot. People unfortunately die because man can be ugly and many victims choose not to arm them selves. What this yahoo doesn't understand is just the mention of banning certain guns the sales of them are going to sky rocket until the verdict comes in.

Democrats have done more for gun sales in the last seven and a half years than at any other point in time...

Every time they open their mouths, sales spike. I would expect AR's to suddenly be in short supply in Washington state.

The good people need to arm themselves against this tyranny...

Load up on ammo and 30 round magazines too... Be prepared!

So it has been asked a few times, besides getting a hold of our politicians and voicing our displeasure are there any groups besides the NRA that we need to support within our state? The gun grabber groups are well organized but what are our options to fund/join etc? I am very green in this area, so please school me.

Second Amendment Foundation
And I don't particularly care what a lot of people say but the NRA is paramount for our 2A cause.
Also, it is up to the citizens of this (or any other state) to voice their displeasure at the proposals of their elected officials. I will not leave the balance of my rights to anyone but myself if I did not even make a stand or voice my displeasure with my elected officials.
Lets not be complacent as we have been in the past, this is THE time to stand our ground.

"You are either with us...as Americans. Or, You are against us. There is no IN BETWEEN."

"We cannot negotiate with those who say, 'What's mine is mine, and what's yours is negotiable.'" JFK

Indeed. I'm a NRA member and a supporter of the SAF, but to be honest, the NRA really hung Washington state out to draw during the I-594 battle over "universal background checks". They put out a minimal, uncoordinated effort, and Bloomberg's astroturf anti-gun orgs and money flooded the state.

Electing good judges is always key, but especially as bulwark against this latest anti-freedom push.

I also think the governor's election is a winnable race, especially since Bryant is a lot more charismatic than McKenna, and he has better potential to win over middle of the road voters. Of course, you already have hard-core Trump lovers saying they won't vote for him because Bryant didn't endorse him (newsflash: many Republicans, especially pro-2A Republicans, haven't endorsed Trump. Heck, even the conservative Dallas Morning News didn't endorse Trump!)

Bryant as a moderate-conservative R government would hopefully protect our 2A rights much better than Inslee.

This guy is a jackwad just like hillary.

NYT probes lobbying ties of AG Bob Ferguson and former AG Rob McKenna
Posted by Jim Brunner

Update: In an interview, Ferguson says the NYT piece contained critical omissions. In particular, Ferguson said it failed to mention that he was one of the attorneys general who did file a lawsuit against 5-Hour Energy. He said the NYT also failed to mention he'd returned the campaign contribution referred to in the story, from a firm linked to 5-Hour Energy, in July after realizing its connection to the company his office was investigating.

"I don't want that appearance," Ferguson said. "I am sensitive to that." He said he has also returned campaign contributions received from other companies his office is investigating, to avoid any appearance of conflict-of-interest.

Original post
The New York Times published an extensive investigative report Wednesday detailing how corporate lobbyists and lawyers influence state attorneys general, using "campaign contributions, personal appeals at lavish corporate-sponsored conferences and other means to push them to drop investigations, change policies, negotiate favorable settlements or pressure federal regulators."

Washington State Attorney General Bob Ferguson and former Attorney General Rob McKenna both appear in the article — and the picture painted is not flattering.

Awesome. I suspect he is "profiting" from significant "donations" from the likes of Bloomberg and the other 1% that want to suppress the lowly peons.

Follow the money.

So it has been asked a few times, besides getting a hold of our politicians and voicing our displeasure are there any groups besides the NRA that we need to support within our state? The gun grabber groups are well organized but what are our options to fund/join etc? I am very green in this area, so please school me.
This site could use everyone's support. Its an excellent way to get the word out.

I'd like to ban treason, but if we seriously enforced it half the Dems and a significant portion of the GOP... well, it'd take more than just *a* chair, we'd have to rig electric bleachers at a stadium to carry out the sentence.

Join Amazon SMILE and make the 2nd Amendment Foundation your charity. A percentage of almost everything you buy goes to the SAF.

Also: the opposition to McKenna this fall is a Libertarian Joshua Trumbull, who has the chance of a dog with a paper rear-end on the sun of winning (like 25% or less) so the obvious answer is to keep the Washington Senate with an (R) majority and increase the 1-seat majority to more, and vote for whatever candidate is running for a house seat in your district accordingly.

From Ballotpedia:
Party control in Washington
Washington currently has a divided government: Democrats control the governorship and also hold a two-seat majority in the House of Representatives. Republicans gained control of the state Senate in the 2014 elections by a one-seat majority, ending a seven-year Democratic trifecta. Ballotpedia has identified both chambers of the state legislature as battleground chambers in the 2016 elections. Party control of state government has the potential to shift greatly after the November elections.

Both of Washington's U.S. Senate seats have been occupied by Democrats since 2001, and the state's electoral votes have gone to the Democratic presidential candidate every election cycle since 1988.[7]

The office of attorney general in Washington has tended to change party hands every one to two officeholders since the 1930s, with no attorney general holding office for longer than 11 years. The last several elections for the office have not been particularly competitive, even in open races: incumbent Bob Ferguson won the 2012 open election by a margin of seven points, and Rob McKenna (R) won the 2004 open race by ten percent. Additionally, incumbents have been re-elected by large margins: McKenna in 2008 by 19 points, and Christine Gregoire (D) in 2000 by 22 points.

The 2016 election for attorney general is not likely to be competitive.

Join Amazon SMILE and make the 2nd Amendment Foundation your charity. A percentage of almost everything you buy goes to the SAF.

Also: the opposition to McKenna this fall is a Libertarian Joshua Trumbull, who has the chance of a dog with a paper rear-end on the sun of winning (like 25% or less) so the obvious answer is to keep the Washington Senate with an (R) majority and increase the 1-seat majority to more, and vote for whatever candidate is running for a house seat in your district accordingly.

From Ballotpedia:

Amazon SMILE tip is good.

You mean Ferguson, not McKenna, right?

Washington Attorney General election, 2016 - Ballotpedia

KNKX interviewed an anti-gun doctor from UW today:

UW Researcher: Proposed Ban On Assault-Style Weapons 'Makes Sense'

Best quote:

RIVARA: "Would the assault weapons ban have a big effect on gun deaths? The answer is probably not. The number of deaths due to assault weapons is small."

Anyone else see the complete failure of logic by Doctor Rivara here? He supports an "assault weapons" ban, but acknowledges that it would have little effect.

Dr. Rivara throws out the 30,000 number but 65% are suicides according to Pew Research. And the majority of suicides / homicides are with HANDGUNS, not rifles.

Suicides account for most gun deaths

Please contact Attorney General Bob Ferguson and voice your disappointment that he would call for legislation that would do nothing to prevent crime and only place undue burden on law-abiding gun owners. You can contact AG Ferguson by calling (360) 753-6200 or by emailing him here.

WE ALL HAVE TO RESPOND AND VOTE , IF WE CONTINUE THIS LESS THEN 30% VOTER TURN OUT WE ARE GOING TO LOOSE !!
JUST COMPLAINING IS NOT ENOUGH WRITE HIS OFFICE AND VOTE VOTE ALL OF
THOSE FOLKS OUT !!!
WE HAVE RIGHTS TOO LETS STAND UP AND VOTE FOR THEM !!
EVEN IF WE ALL JUST TOOK 10MIN AND CALLED OR SEND THAT EMAIL TO THE
ATTORNEY GENERAL AND I MEAN ALL OF US IT COULD HELP, WE CAN NOT JUST SAY NRA STAND UP FOR US WE MUST STAND UP AS WELL BY VOTING AND WRITING THEIR OFFICE AS THE NRA HAS REQUESTED WE DO !!!!

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top