JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I love the hypocrisy in this.

The same people screaming that a sanctuary for illegals is a legal and valid thing, are screaming at sanctuary's for gun owners that they are not legal and not valid.

Priceless.

I love how they say "loophole" as if it is a bad thing. What they mean is that they are disappointed that people are following the law, like good law abiding citizens are expected to do.

Some of the comments in that article are pretty good. One that really stood out for me as quite insightful, was this:

Why would something that's completely legal and "above board" require "undercover visits"? Or does the local media frame these visits in this way in service to a narrative suggesting that this isn't legal or above board?

And this comment was amusing:
No idea why anyone needs a high capacity magazine loader. Must be for the childish delight people get from bubbleguming with The Man. Moronic to the max. Have fun kids.

If I had an account, I'd sign in and say "uplula yours, dude".

Very good axiom, @USMC-03. Most assuredly correct.

And I, for the life of me, simply do not understand why any of us put up with this unmitigated crap. We are supposed to be a free people, with free spirits, and unbounded optimism. These offenses to common sense and dignity are untenable.

The profound thing is we are now passing laws that are being ignored and that's not good. In the minds of those passing the laws, they're following the laws. In the minds of those legislated against they're following the laws.

Maybe we're both to blame for believing it all but it is a massive disconnect and when people feel laws are advisory for whatever reason, good or bad, it's a dark step that's been taken

Upcoming Events

Redmond Gun Show
Redmond, OR
Klamath Falls gun show
Klamath Falls, OR
Centralia Gun Show
Centralia, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top