JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
The poll questioned 1,960 people and was conducted by Politico - who has a definite leftist/anti-gun bias.

When I see polls like this from Politico, CNN, ABC/CBS/NBC, I immediately question the bias behind the poll, as we all should. Sadly, this poll, and others like it will be reported and cited over and over in the MSM and by leftists running for president to "prove" that "everyone" wants to ban "assault weapons".

The polls were SO wrong in 2016. It was proof enough that polls are worthless when bias is involved.

I won't get worked up about this.

So conduct a poll immediately after the shootings, can you guys even be more obvious?

One says 65% from some literally who

Now they say 55% of Reps support then from the same article which links the poll done by POLITICO :rolleyes: it says that 70% would support.
I guess we upgraded from wishes and prayers to polls and mixed varieties.

At least they have a source methodology but again ACROSS THE ENTIRE NATION: 1960 PEOPLE SPEAK FOR ALL AMERICANS WANTING X% ON GUN CONTROL....
https://www.politico.com/f/?id=0000016c-6d89-de87-affd-6dc940b30002 Ctrl+F then type "guns" 3 times they appear in the listing.

So lets see: 50 states and 1960 people.....thats.....1960/50 = 39.2 people per state. Or in the case of ONLINE POLLING a team of maybe 2 or 3 people IP spoofing and trying not to be too bias with the responses but certainly not letting the measure of control and more gov regs not be the lime light topic.
Methodology: This poll was conducted from August 05-07, 2019, among a national sample of 1960 Registered Voters. The interviews were conducted online and the data were weighted to approximate a target sample of Registered Voters based on age, race/ethnicity, gender, educational attainment, and region. Results from the full survey have a margin of error of plus or minus 2 percentage points. And Whose doing the polling? an intern in the POLITICO office? another university? some random twitter users?
methodology

tl;dr SSDD

Last Edited:
What? In cuffs for communist collusion?:s0113:
*farts into @Flymph 's beer bottle* No, I mean the party moved Left. Seriously, the difference between a Republican and a Communist is eighty years:
->GWB 2000 = JFK 1960 - 40 years for Dem policies to be adopted by GOP
->Barry Butt-Ho 2008 = Communist Party USA 1968 platform - 40 years for Commie policies to go "mainstream Democrat"

*farts into @Flymph 's beer bottle* No, I mean the party moved Left. Seriously, the difference between a Republican and a Communist is eighty years:
->GWB 2000 = JFK 1960 - 40 years for Dem policies to be adopted by GOP
->Barry Butt-Ho 2008 = Communist Party USA 1968 platform - 40 years for Commie policies to go "mainstream Democrat"
Oh, I thought you were pointing out Reagan going from democrat to republican when the dems were being ousted as communists during the 50's.
Sounds about right in either case.
:s0005:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews