JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Reactions
Washington Post calls out Obama again for gun-related falsehood
:rolleyes:
The Washington Post, which is no friend of the Second Amendment, has called out Barack Obama once again on the subject of gun control, as the newspaper's Fact Checker has awarded the president "three Pinocchios" for his assertion that it is easier for a teen to buy a Glock than it is to get a book.

Washington Post calls out Obama again for gun-related falsehood (http://libertyparkpress.com/washington-post-calls-out-obama-again-for-gun-related-falsehood/)

Ohio sheriff encourages staffers with permits to carry sidearms at work
;)
A county sheriff in southwest Ohio is reportedly encouraging his non-commissioned staffers who have carry licenses to pack their sidearms at the office, according to WLWT and the Associated Press.

Ohio sheriff encourages staffers with permits to carry sidearms at work (http://conservativefiringline.com/ohio-sheriff-encourages-staffers-permits-carry-sidearms-work/)

I remember being in Ohio visiting my wife's family and the Sheriff coming on the news discussing cuts to the Sheriff budget and deputies.

He said "you better arm your family, you bet I'll be arming mine."

And the "Zinging" will not make one iota of difference. Sorry Dave.
Liberal pundits and politicians nationwide will be quoting him from now until November about it.

Neither the facts nor the truth matter to these people.
If they did, hillary wouldn't be their nominee.

WaPo does whatever the current climate dictates. They weigh out and see if a "support Obama" or a "buck Obama' article will do the best. Then they run with it.

Good on the Chereef saying to carry

Upcoming Events

Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR
Arms Collectors of Southwest Washington (ACSWW) gun show
Battle Ground, WA

New Resource Reviews

Back Top