JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I got a delay and decided to go to another store and try again. Went through instantly. Sometimes the ffl messes up the submission to osp and they delay it.

First wait on the list is over, Low 5000's to start, Mar 21st to April 3rd. Have been instant until then with only a driver's license on all types of guns. The delay came from doing two transfers within the same day.

Bought a gun from a member two days ago used my Chl and background check took only 20 mins. Dealer said if no Chl then I wasn't getting the gun the same day :/.

5 min or so when useing your CHL at M&K Tactical.They say its better to use the CHL I don't know why but i've had no problems with my last two gun buys there last one 3 weeks ago. they have lots of 9mm there to but its costly.
[h2][/h2]

5 min or so when useing your CHL at M&K Tactical.They say its better to use the CHL I don't know why but i've had no problems with my last two gun buys there last one 3 weeks ago. they have lots of 9mm there to but its costly.
CHL is linked to DMV records in OR - I think .... so technically shouldn't matter but I use CHL anyway.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top