JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
I purchased a rifle last Friday and was told it would be a 4-5 day wait for it to clear.
As he finished the input on the computer my approval came through. I walked out with my new rifle.
Again as I stated odd last name and very few of us out there.

I purchased a rifle last Friday and was told it would be a 4-5 day wait for it to clear.
As he finished the input on the computer my approval came through. I walked out with my new rifle.
Again as I stated odd last name and very few of us out there.
True I think people with odd last names are getting through. If you read in the thread there was an ID issue it was due to the FFL inproperly filling out the paperwork when I went in today to get my lower I filled out another 4473 and was instantly approved

Got in line yesterday around noon, placed around 2400th. The third purchase I've made since panic season started back in March and third time I've had to wait.

Got in line yesterday around noon, placed around 2400th. The third purchase I've made since panic season started back in March and third time I've had to wait.
Good to hear the # has came down from the 4,700+ it was at a few weeks ago. Guessing waiting right now at 2,400 apps is about 3-4 days? Keep us posted... will hopefully be picking up a Staccato sometime this week before the # gets any higher again.

That's what I'd estimate as well (3-4 day range) but I've heard the rate at which they clear them tends to fluctuate a lot. I agree the line being 24xx long might indicate an improvement overall in panic conditions compared to the past weeks.

Instant clear today. FFl told me that the line was down to the hundreds now (can't verify, didn't see screen). Maybe FICS/NICS/DICS received a dose of colon-blow and have flushed out the obstruction or maybe it's a sign of a reduction in panic buying.

Either way, still a happy shopper.

Good to hear the # has came down from the 4,700+ it was at a few weeks ago. Guessing waiting right now at 2,400 apps is about 3-4 days? Keep us posted... will hopefully be picking up a Staccato sometime this week before the # gets any higher again.

FFL spelled my name wrong when entering the info, it turns out, and had to resubmit all over, found this out on day 3. Got the approval the day following resubmission so presumably by then the line was much shorter than 2400.

Instant approval today. I was watching over the FFL's shoulder and he had my last name spelled wrong and I had to correct him before he hit send. I still think he had it spelled wrong when I was delayed for eight days a few weeks ago.

True I think people with odd last names are getting through. If you read in the thread there was an ID issue it was due to the FFL inproperly filling out the paperwork when I went in today to get my lower I filled out another 4473 and was instantly approved
Can confirm did two trades when there were 3500+ in line instant approval both times, I did pray beforehand both times though as well.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top