JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
With all due respect to the good folks who have run for WA Governor on the right side of the isle, running as a Republican-lite is a guaranteed path to failure. No one on the other side is going to vote for you anyway, the media will treat you condescendingly since they know you're a nice guy but you're going to lose, and the rest of us know you aren't the real deal so we won't send you much money.

Not saying the real deal is any sort of a guaranteed win but at least your supporters won't be rolling their eyes and holding their noses. And, if you don't win your dignity will be intact. If you win on the other hand, invite me to the inauguration baby :)

Last Edited:
I have been in touch with Loren and he has sent me some official flyers and some biz cards. I will be making campaign signs for him in south Puget Sound. He does not have any signs yet but they are coming. He has hired a Campaign Manager and he starts on September 1st. I suggested to Loren to make a few appearance at the WAC shows. I will be promoting him on my tables both at WAC and the Centralia shows. Once I get signs, if any body wants one. Hit me up! I will let everybody know when I get them.

The last Republican Governor in Washington left office in 1985, and the last Republican Governor in Oregon left office in 1987.

But then again, we have a reality show nitwit as President so anything is possible.

The last Republican Governor in Washington left office in 1985, and the last Republican Governor in Oregon left office in 1987.

But then again, we have a reality show nitwit as President so anything is possible.

Do you know the history/outcome of U.S. cities that have democrat mayors for multiple decades of time? This was a subject I brought up often in discussions in grad school.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top