JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
Sheriff to Governor: "Pound sand, I was also elected to office and do not serve at your whim. Let's see which one us get's re-elected."

P.S. "I control the jails, would you like me to arrange a stay for you?"

This is from a few months back and so far, I've heard nothing about the Sheriff resigning so I'm going to guess Sheriff told her to bubblegum off somewhere over in that general direction. :cool:

Well, she is being sued...

And at least one gun store planned to reopen ...

but was promptly shut down by State Police

Last Edited:
Tyranny. Back in the day it was handled quite differently. And effectively.

"Lujan Grisham outlined her motivation for signing the red-flag law by invoking the... 2018 mass shooting that killed 17 students at a Florida high school."

UUuuuhhhh... Guv...?
Maybe that's not the example you want to use.
Just sayin'...

Seems to me, a certain Gov'ness or two needs to read the laws governing the office of Sheriff and the powers contained with in that office!

If I was Sheriff, I would be enforcing the hell out of constitutional laws, and I would be instituting some very seldom used powers of office to use in such times to remove officials or politicians who do not abide the law of the land as written!

That's the problem...... when some people insert words into the Constitution where there aren't any. Example......

A well regulated militia being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the People to keep and bear arms shall not be infringed, unless I say it's reasonable.

Its_all_legal.jpg

Aloha, Mark

Meh. They voted her in to begin with.
I tend to lose patience with this but, I have tried to keep telling myself, "well many just don't pay attention very well". Well now many of these little tyrants are tasting police state power and are all in. People if they still ignore this and vote people like her in again? Well I feel bad for my kids. They may well see a time when the United States as it is today is a distant memory told by old people lamenting the good ole days when they had rights:(

Upcoming Events

Tillamook Gun & Knife Show
Tillamook, OR
"The Original" Kalispell Gun Show
Kalispell, MT
Teen Rifle 1 Class
Springfield, OR
Kids Firearm Safety 2 Class
Springfield, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top