JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
You mean when sixty percent of the state would rather sit around and tenderize the trouserwurst than turn in ballots? lol IF we could get all the gun owners on the same page, yes, but the problem is we got the Fudds and the IGMSSY's to stab us in the back...

EDIT: IGMSSY = "I Got Mine So Screw You"--the "gun investor" crowd that *like* bans because they make their pre-ban "investments" more valuable at the expense of our rights.

He's got my vote and support.

This coming election just might be different. Yes, there were A LOT who did not vote last time. Look what has happened since. I think EVERYONE has seen what happened.

This election may see record numbers.

My friend, we can only hope.....

I'm volunteering some of my time for his election. Help yourself... help him.

After reading this original post, and going to his site to donate, i have talked to a few people. We are all very excited and willing to get the word out.

:s0155:

After reading this original post, and going to his site to donate, i have talked to a few people. We are all very excited and willing to get the word out.

:s0155:

This is what needs to be done, neighbors talking to neighbors, coworkers & so on. We have got to spread the word, don't just stop by saying you'll vote for him. Really get involved this time.

I'll support the guy, but being chief of a PD in a one horse town where the horse died back in the great war, isnt exactly the same as running a state.

Ha, still would be better than Inslee!

Running the state?

You're kidding right? The state runs itself, it's called free enterprise. Government is just there to get their cut and keep fooling people into believing they're needed.

You mean when sixty percent of the state would rather sit around and tenderize the trouserwurst than turn in ballots? lol IF we could get all the gun owners on the same page, yes, but the problem is we got the Fudds and the IGMSSY's to stab us in the back...

EDIT: IGMSSY = "I Got Mine So Screw You"--the "gun investor" crowd that *like* bans because they make their pre-ban "investments" more valuable at the expense of our rights.

Yes sadly a huge number of those who own guns sit out elections every couple years. Another large portion virtue signal, openly tell all they proudly threw their vote away. If this Cop starts to look like he has a real shot just watch the media. They will make him out to be the worst human to walk the state. As soon as they do a lot of gun owners will jump on the same page proudly announcing how they can't vote for him. I keep hoping they will wake up but, no matter how bad it gets they never seem to do so.

If he gets on the ballot he has my vote. He can never be any worse than the piece of crap we have for a gov. as for the gunner who said he thought Inslee and Brown are sleeping together??? no way.. they are both gay in my opinion. Nothing against the gay population.

If he starts to look like he has a real shot you will see all the local press go after him like he was going to the SCOTUS. If we can get all the gun owners to vote, he could well win. Will be fun to watch.
Watch closely for a well-timed #metoo scandal to present itself. :rolleyes:

'splain to this poor iggerunt furriner how a person in the office of Sheriff - sworn to uphold the law - federal and state - can NOT support the CoUSA in every way, please.

Chief of police, and he's duty bound to not enforce laws that go against the supreme law of the land, the constitution.

Ah, my question was based exactly on that, that his office requires him to uphold the laws, not to pick and choose which ones he likes.

Unconstitutional laws are null and void. Some ruffians and scoundrels from places like Republic Wa dont wish to wait a few decades for the clearly illegal laws to be sorted out, so they take it upon their heathen selves to ignore them. It's a very Murican thing.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top