JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
If I lived there, I'd vote for him also. Can't do worse than your current one! I believe Insult and Clown (Inslee/Brown) are in bed together.

It's rare to have a conservative person run from the west side of the state. He may have a chance. Must gun owners I have talked to are simply fed up after 1639.

If he starts to look like he has a real shot you will see all the local press go after him like he was going to the SCOTUS. If we can get all the gun owners to vote, he could well win. Will be fun to watch.
You mean when sixty percent of the state would rather sit around and tenderize the trouserwurst than turn in ballots? lol IF we could get all the gun owners on the same page, yes, but the problem is we got the Fudds and the IGMSSY's to stab us in the back...

EDIT: IGMSSY = "I Got Mine So Screw You"--the "gun investor" crowd that *like* bans because they make their pre-ban "investments" more valuable at the expense of our rights.

Last Edited:

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads