JavaScript is disabled
Our website requires JavaScript to function properly. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser settings before proceeding.
What forms of the AR15 can still be sold in WA after Gov signs HB 1240, single shots, rimfires, shotguns, etc?
Well, here's what the new law actually says:
(2)(a) "Assault weapon" means:
(i) Any of the following specific firearms regardless of which company produced and manufactured the firearm
This is followed by a giant list of specific firearm types, including the phrase
AR15, M16, or M4 in all forms
The use of the phrase "in all forms" is intentionally broad, so it's really up to the lawyers to answer your question. A logical person would conclude it refers to semi autos only, but Inslee's prosecutors could probably argue that it covers any firearm built in the style of the AR platform, regardless of action type. Bear in mind, these people base their views on how a gun looks, and there is no reference to action type in the above statement.

So... *Shrug* My guess is they will probably ignore other action types until they run out of people to prosecute, or until Inslee decides he needs another straw man he can point fingers at to distract the masses from how he is running the state into the ground.

This has never stopped people from murdering others. Prisons are filled with mostly religious people.
Im not disregarding your point though. Where we get morality from I will set aside, but I agree with you that "people are living without a sense of purpose and rotting as a result". At least those exponentially increased crazy people we were discussing, that end up taking their rage out on society.
Prisons filled with mostly religious people? Hysterical.

And your other post about religion being responsible for murder? Please. The so called religious "leaders" had personal agendas that they pursued via usurping a religion as the means of power and execution of grander plans. They were madmen, and clearly ignoring the main tenet of the vast majority of ALL religions - thou shalt not kill.

But many people, much like the loony left of today, fall into cult like behavior and/or belief systems. It is pretty clear that the only thing that has changed over the generations is ideology. And with more and more people embracing the latest fads of insanity, the more disharmony and violence you will see manifesting. Guns were MORE commonplace decades ago - carried more, brought to school in truck gin racks, etc.

Society has gotten dumber, fatter, lazier, and crazier. If I had to place any blame, beyond personal responsibility of course, it would be the MSM. They lie and foment all day long, all while pointing the finger. And 95% of MSM is lefties - go figure.

Upcoming Events

Lakeview Spring Gun Show
Lakeview, OR
Albany Gun Show
Albany, OR
Falcon Gun Show - Classic Gun & Knife Show
Stanwood, WA
Wes Knodel Gun & Knife Show - Albany
Albany, OR

New Resource Reviews

New Classified Ads

Back Top